Report: Mario Could Be Gone- NFL.com

I'm not apologizing for anyone in this scenario. But the fact that you are defending Mario Williams after the crap effort he's given this season--which is abundantly obviously to anyone who watches this team and wants them to win--is just baffling.

I won't and don't have to answer your (predictably) skewing question. He's sucked this year. Period. Flat out. He. Has. SUCKED.

You won't because you don't know. You just scream "one on one matchups!!!" as if that's his only job. News flash BC, that's not his only job anymore.

Name the last coach you didn't defend to the bitter end?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think Mario's doing a fine job. All I need to know.

Mario is leading the revolt against Rex. He's doing his best to get this team on the right course again, by bucking RR and ripping the locker room away from him. I have tremendous respect for someone who is doing the best thing for our immediate future.

Of course he wasn't. But he'll say you're conflating, or some other nonsense.

my point is, Mario may be a diva who's only effective under conditions to his liking - but if he was effective last season, why not try to create the same conditions within the new D? some players are less flexible than others, so they struggle in a system that's also inflexible

Edited by BackInDaDay

Mario is leading the revolt against Rex. He's doing his best to get this team on the right course again, by bucking RR and ripping the locker room away from him. I have tremendous respect for someone who is doing the best thing for our immediate future.

Trying to see if this is sarcasm.

OR HE NEEDS TO HIS !@#$ING JOB

Just like and Spiller and Stevie Johnson before him, stop it with the mile long grocery list of things these players need to succeed.

!@#$

THAT!

DO YOUR !@#$ING JOB

There's only one man responsible for this mess. And that man is Rex Ryan. The man is so toxic, the players have already given up on him. We are basically in year 3 of a failed Rex regime already. Terrible sign.

Trying to see if this is sarcasm.

It is. But, would you rather have Mario and a new HC or Rex and no Mario? I know my answer.

There's only one man responsible for this mess. And that man is Rex Ryan. The man is so toxic, the players have already given up on him. We are basically in year 3 of a failed Rex regime already. Terrible sign.

It is. But, would you rather have Mario and a new HC or Rex and no Mario? I know my answer.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think Mario is only about Mario. Did you ever wonder why the defense looked better with Carrington subbing in for Mario?

I think Mario is only about Mario. Did you ever wonder why the defense looked better with Carrington subbing in for Mario?

Think not. That was precisely the rub on him coming out of Houston...where he bitched about being used improperly in scheme. They certainly missed him in 2012.

They are both to blame.

Mario is being a B word and not acting like a professional and Rex can't coach.

I think it's that simple.

Yeah, Rex spent a more than a decade with two different organizations proving his value as a coach. But in 14 games in Buffalo, with a team ravaged by injuries, he just forgot how. :lol::lol::lol:

better is a relative term, this d still underachieved with Carrington in. Typical of some fans to pick a whipping boy for 16 straight years. Your turn, Mario.

He spent the last 4 years crashing and burning in NY and in 14 games in Buffalo with a talented roster in he put his ego and himself above everything else.

Your right though. Let's give him 2 more years to prove how mediocre a coach he is because 7 years as evidence isn't enough.

Okay, sure. He has a talented roster. Something he didn't have while "crashing and burning." And we're just ignoring injuries to make our point. Sounds like you just want to blame the guy in charge.

Let's blow it up. Doing so every 18 months is a proven method in the NFL.

better is a relative term, this d still underachieved with Carrington in. Typical of some fans to pick a whipping boy for 16 straight years. Your turn, Mario.

Do you mean to suggest Mario deserves no criticism?

Okay, sure. He has a talented roster. Something he didn't have while "crashing and burning." And we're just ignoring injuries to make our point. Sounds like you just want to blame the guy in charge.

Let's blow it up. Doing so every 18 months is a proven method in the NFL.

Do you mean to suggest Mario deserves no criticism?

It's pretty black and white what I'm suggesting. Mario is this year's whipping boy. There's plenty of criticism to go around. Yes even to Mario but, Mario is right when he says this d still can't get lined up correctly or subs are coming in way too late to be lined up. In the 1st month of the season or so, fine. We are at the end of the season and this d still can't get lined up correctly and that is pissing him off. That's bush league coaching. It's cool for Hughes to flip a table and show emotion, but Mario has to stay quite. Someone on this d had to call Rex out. I'm glad he did. Rex basically took a bull of a d and snipped there nuts off. Bully my A&$, more like Bull&h!t. Mario is the wrong guy to use as a whipping boy.

Edited by Dopey

It's pretty black and white what I'm suggesting. Mario is this year's whipping boy. There's plenty of criticism to go around. Yes even to Mario but, Mario is right when he says this d still can't get lined up correctly or subs are coming in way too late to be lined up. In the 1st month of the season or so, fine. We are at the end of the season and this d still can't get lined up correctly and that is pissing him off. That's bush league coaching. It's cool for Hughes to flip a table and show emotion, but Mario has to stay quite. Someone on this d had to call Rex out. I'm glad he did. Rex basically took a bull of a d and snipped there nuts off. Bully my A&$, more like Bull&h!t. Mario is the wrong guy to use as a whipping boy.

Did you listen to Rex's postgame comments?