Eagles picking up silent snap count

l< j

Don't forget too, we did just cut Mulligan. (Was trying to think of a cleaver way to work it in that we took a mulligan)

He often was in for blocking, at a minimum likely would have had a much bigger role on Sunday once Clay went down. Instead we had Gragg, was O'Leary even active? don't recall??

Things became much easier for The Eagles D after Clay got hurt. They then put more men in the box, doubled sammy and said....we will let Rob Woods and Chris Higan beat us.

I guess when the Bills and Dolphins were accused of being one of the "less sophisticated teams" by the patriots....

tipping the start of the play by having the exact same silent snap count for the entire game, eliminating the only advantage an offensive lineman has, is an example of that.

Yeah I can see a split screen of Rex and crew vs Belichick and Ernie preparing for a game....

I didn't watch live, just got done watching the DVR. It struck me in the second half. Miller would do the arm punch, then Wood would put his head down, then up, then snap, on yes, 100% of the snaps! If I could grok the snap count, I'm sure the football minds on the Eagles sidelines could grok it out as well. I kept waiting for Wood to go head down, head up, wait, then snap, but he never did it, not once.

On the 1st head bob?

Papazoid is correct.

Things became much easier for The Eagles D after Clay got hurt. They then put more men in the box, doubled sammy and said....we will let Rob Woods and Chris Higan beat us.

yes. and what's more, if we had last year's good luck with injuries, we're sitting with 8 or 9 wins right now

Eric Wood is full of chit.

i just rewatched the game on NFL game pass.

100% of the time Eric bobbed his head, he immeadiately snapped the ball.

I have been noticing this a lot in the nfl. Either the guard will tap the center and a second later the ball is snapped or the center bobs his head and snaps right after. I don't understand how teams haven't picked up on that, it's been happening for a while.

Things like this make me question the nfl. If fans can pick it up watching 3 games a week, why can't coaches and players.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

I have been noticing this a lot in the nfl. Either the guard will tap the center and a second later the ball is snapped or the center bobs his head and snaps right after. I don't understand how teams haven't picked up on that, it's been happening for a while.

Things like this make me question the nfl. If fans can pick it up watching 3 games a week, why can't coaches and players.

Because our players and coaches are dumb. It's pretty obvious just from watching the games.