Is it time to open the complete playbook for Tyrod

midland

Is it time to completely open up the playbook and see what Tyrod Taylor can do? In today's nfl you have to be able to pass the football. The run heavy offenses, can and will only win around 50% of the game, without a solid to great defense. I think it is time to let Tyrod throw it around 35 to 40 times for the rest of the season, and see what he can do. Because there will be times to win a game it will take as many as 40 to 50 passes. I know that to win in December teams need to be able to run the football due to weather, however what about the the games prior to December. I'm not saying don't run it at all, you have to, but for the rest of this year open it up.

They don't trust him.

And based on what I've seen I understand. Everyone looks at the throws he makes---and overall he's been ok. The stats say so.

But all the 3 and outs. The need to extend drives with his feet first. It's throws or reads he's not making that not everyone can see. But if we stay off twitter long enough for the replay or look pre snap at the 1 on 1 coverage Woods has with that Rowe kid that everyone has been picking on, you'll see there are other plays to be made.

And it's not so much that as how much as do they trust him to change the plays---can he? Does he do that well?

Edited by Big Blitz

I really havent seen much read option like you see with Russell Wilson. Sure he scrambles at times, but I would like to see the read option where there's no hesitation and hes taking off around end. Tyrod should be watching every Seattle game in the off season. Wilson keeps so many drives alive with no hesitation scrambles where Tyrod kind of makes up his mind late.

Edited by billsfan714

I really havent seen much read option like you see with Russell Wilson. Sure he scrambles at times, but I would like to see the read option where there's no hesitation and hes taking off around end. Tyrod should be watching every Seattle game in the off season. Wilson keeps so many drives alive with no hesitation scrambles where Tyrod kind of makes up his mind late.

In my opinion it is how he is being coached.....they want him to throw from the pocket

In my opinion it is how he is being coached.....they want him to throw from the pocket

This is why Bevell was my first choice. Of course at the time it was EJ I thought would be the QB running his system. Right now Wilson is running that O at another level.

Now I picture Tyrod running it. What an epic mistake this was. Maybe Bevell didn't even want the job (or any seeing as he's still in Seattle), but now with Tyrod maybe he's a little intrigued.

I'd fire Rex and hire Bevell yesterday if I could.

Thats why the Seattle OC was my HCing choice. Not sure if true but I heard that their OC went to Pete Carrol and lobbied him hard to draft Wilson, then built the perfect offesne for his specific skills.

Thats the guy I want leading my franchise.

It's called in game decision making or situational football!! I can't believe any HC in the league wouldn't want his athletic QB to not make plays from the pocket. There not telling Cam not to use his athleticism. Hell, you even see "concrete feet" Tom Brady take off when he has to. Tyrod has the physical ability to be amazing, but is lacking in mental ability

Especially on 3rd and shorts. drives me crazy when they go 5 wide and pass it every time. Do a read option with taylor and McCoy and your odds of getting a 1st down will sky rocket

Edited by billsfan11

Especially on 3rd and shorts. drives me crazy when they go 5 wide and pass it every time. Do a read option with taylor and McCoy and your odds of getting a 1st down will sky rocket

Yeah are we near the league lead in 3 and outs. You watch Wilson sometimes and if you a fan of the opposing team it just gets frustrating watching that little s#@t pickup just enough for the first down, chains move...new set of downs....hes always stretching the ball out just as hes going out of bounds to get an extra yard too. The guy is situation and football smart. You know everything this team hasnt been for 16 years.