Philidelphia Eagles Message Boards?

The funny thing about that guy is that he's not even from Philly. Not even the east coast. He's from California, and I'm not sure he's ever been to an Eagles game.

Yeah he mentions he's in Bakersfield. Maybe he was born in Philly or has family from there or something? Or maybe he chose randomly. It seems like he's only late teens/early 20s by the looks of it. Either way his videos are funny.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

You actually think Eagles fans are capable of doing what we do here? Never. I'll sum up Eagles message boards for you: if the scoreboard says they won? Everybody in the organization is F'ing awesome, and everybody else in the NFL sucks(no reasons given). If it says they lose? Everybody in the organization should be fired, traded/cut, and the owner should sell the team(also no reasons given).

Yes, and the Cowboys suck. This year, when the Eagles have a chance to suck less than the Cowboys, is like nirvana...because they might actually be "right", for a change.

You can't talk football with these people. You can talk players, but once again, only in black/white terms. You can't talk stats or playcalling or Xs and Os. If you try to engage them in any of that dialouge...all you're going to get is name calling, mostly having to do with being gay/liking male body parts.

You can forget about the draft. These people booed taking McNabb. I was living in Philly at the time. It was chaos, and a race to the idiot bottom, every day, all the time.

that's Carolina fans for you, too. Except 50% are saying CamNewton is not the answer. And 50% think he is Jesus. There is no in between.

No matter who is at WR they're garbage because they're not Benjamin.

Since I'm new here I'll introduce myself. Die hard Bills fan from NYC. Although I didn't get to see many of the glory years in the 90's I like to watch the old games and they still excite me. My favorite player ever is Jim Kelly. The earliest season I can remember watching was the 1996 season. I vividly remember the playoff game against Jacksonville where Kelly got knocked out of the game and how upset I was. I really feel like the Bills are going to turn it around soon. The new ownership has me excited and I think DW is a hell of a GM. GO BILLS!

Welcome to OBD. Love the optimism!

The funny thing about that guy is that he's not even from Philly. Not even the east coast. He's from California, and I'm not sure he's ever been to an Eagles game.

I live in Seattle. I hope that doesn't make me any less of a Bills fan.

I live in Seattle. I hope that doesn't make me any less of a Bills fan.

The dude runs a somewhat infamous profanity-laced video blog about the Eagles. There was an interview with him in a Philly pub a few years back where he admitted he had never even been to Philadelphia in his life up to that point. I was just observing that it's kind of funny, that's all. Sorry if you took offense as an out of town fan.

• 5 weeks later...

Don't worry. I am a reddit regular. They are a loooonnnnggg way off on quality and quantity of content. I'm subscribed to r/bills and there is nothing there that hasn't already been discussed at length here. Also the average age over there I would imagine is teens.

Wow, way to diss us teens. I have suffered through a playoff drought most of my life lol. Whiskey, right? And yeah the quality is kinda meh on /r/buffalobills. Lots of shitposting (which goes on here, but in a less obvious way) and tons of stupid content. Plus over here you can count on news to be timely with YOLO around. /r/NFL is pretty good though...