Tyrod Taylor ranked top 10 in at least 6 QB categories

pbanach

It's easy to light up the scoreboard in the 4th Q when you're playing from behind all the time

JK, I like Taylor. It's a bummer we had EJ in for 2 losses, Taylor is 6-4 on the season and we would be in the playoffs if he could stay healthy. Unfortunately I don't see Taylor having any 16 game seasons in his career.

It's easy to light up the scoreboard in the 4th Q when you're playing from behind all the time

JK, I like Taylor. It's a bummer we had EJ in for 2 losses, Taylor is 6-4 on the season and we would be in the playoffs if he could stay healthy. Unfortunately I don't see Taylor having any 16 game seasons in his career.

it all depends on whether he can continue to progress on his work from the pocket.......

Showed a lot of that in the last game

it all depends on whether he can continue to progress on his work from the pocket.......

I don't doubt Taylor's potential. He's our best shot in the last 15 years IMO. But he needs to work on staying in the pocket and not scrambling like Vick after his first read or he's never going to last 16 games

Wow. 10 starts and your convinced he'll never play a 16 game season.

amazing.. :wallbash:

I don't doubt Taylor's potential. He's our best shot in the last 15 years IMO. But he needs to work on staying in the pocket and not scrambling like Vick after his first read or he's never going to last 16 games

The pocket is just as dangerous - if not more so - than running out of bounds for 7, 10, 15 yards with your head on a swivel. They know where you'll be. TT should roll out on almost every pass play - definitely all 3rd an 5 +.

Romo got hurt both times in the pocket as did TT in the Jets game.

I'm with Wazzu on this one. It's not a very far fetched opinion to have. I wouldn't put my money on him lasting 16 games, that's for sure.

I hope he does and I certainly know he is capable of it #Tygod

sure hope ej gets his s==t together then..

Agreed. I think it was his best performance in terms of being patient in the pocket. Previously he would have taken off instead of trying to hit Woods in the endzone. It's no coincidence, either, that his best game from the pocket found him looking more towards the middle of the field. There will be setbacks, but I like the trajectory he is on.

And hats of to Roman for the play design last Sunday. I've been critical of certain aspects of his schemes, but he put his players in good positions all day long.

GO BILLS!!!