Week 14: Eagles' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

136 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Eagles on Sunday?

• Yes. Stayin' Alive!
    • No. They'll Be Done!

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan says it doesn't look good for Stephon Gilmore, Karlos Williams, Nigel Bradham or Ron Brooks to play... http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0466666069986123730-4

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - on Mills at RT in practice. - We're getting our guys ready. May have 8 guys active. I didn't say Mills would start at RT. #Bills

Henderson was full go in practice. Sounds like he and Mills may both see action. #Bills

Rex - John Miller is ahead of schedule coming back from ankle. - Miller was limited Thurs. #Bills

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Eagles

"I have great respect for LeSean ... We're going to have our hands full when we play him this week." https://amp.twimg.com/v/ed4f98f8-e5f9-4346-bdfa-b842900211fb

Thursday injury report

Click here to find out the latest injury information for the Bills heading into this week's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Manny Lawson: "They're a very up-tempo offense" (1:52)

Bills LB Manny Lawson discusses his versatility in the defense and how that helps when matching up with a fast paced offense in the Philadelphia Eagles.

Eric Wood: "We're getting better in this offense" (1:50)

Bills Center Eric Wood discusses the importance of the run game in the team's offense and how that can help bring a victory this Sunday against the Eagles.

Nickell Robey: "Going to try and make plays" (2:13)

Bills CB Nickell Robey talks about facing the Eagles up tempo offense and the adjustments the team has made throughout practice this week.

@Eagles

Thursday #Eagles Practice Report: All players were full participants.

@EaglesInsider

Great sign this late in the season. The entire #Eagles team practiced fully on Thursday including NT Bennie Logan and RB Ryan Mathews.

@Gil_Brandt

QBs w/ lowest comp % vs. blitz: Cassel 43.6 Bradford 45.6 Tannehill 47.4 Kaepernick 48.7 Winston 51.0 Cutler 51.2 E.Manning/Manziel 51.4

One of the best ones this year. I imagine cutting those segments together every week is really a blast, especially the clips that get left on the cutting room floor.

Agreed. I'm certain there are some "vintage" clips that will never see the light of day. ;)

@mikerodak

#gottagoplayfootball

CV5BuL1WoAAYZOC.jpg

I don't get the part about not asking players. Even if it is just a comment about an individual's tendencies/weaknesses or whatever - any information could be helpful. Seems stubborn and short-sighted to me

@BuffaloBillsPR

If @CutonDime25 has 100+ yards from scrimmage Sunday he'll join @thurmanthomas & O.J. Simpson as the only #Bills w/ 7 straight 100+ yd days

@mikerodak

#gottagoplayfootball

CV5BuL1WoAAYZOC.jpg

I don't get the part about not asking players. Even if it is just a comment about an individual's tendencies/weaknesses or whatever - any information could be helpful. Seems stubborn and short-sighted to me

I agree with you especially because Kelly is known to to make any changes to his offense. You'd think that Shady could help them out quite a bit. Maybe Thurman was just being coy.

CV3UpZFWEAA5AJv.jpg

@mikerodak

#gottagoplayfootball

CV5BuL1WoAAYZOC.jpg

they do ask players, regardless of what he said. Rex said before the first Miami game that they talked with Clay pretty extensively about miami's offense. Maybe they are choosing not to do so this time for whatever reason but it's not a standard procedure. Either that, or he's lying. I also don't think he is going to tell Roadhack and the whole world his plans for defending the slot. Edited by YoloinOhio

@Eagles

#np on #Eagles app and [http://phieagl.es/TgSqAG

]: Coach Kelly shares final answer on Shady as #Eagles360 goes bold

CV5XTEeWoAALRAR.png
Leodis McKelvin: "Feels good to be back outside" (1:47)
Bills defensive back Leodis McKelvin talks about his return to the outside corner position, his versatility in the defense, and the Eagles fast-paced offense.

Greg Roman: "I Like What I see" (10:42)
OC Greg Roman talks about the offensive line, the run game, Tyrod Taylor's accuracy down field and more.

@Eagles

Philadelphia Eagles Retweeted Eagles Insider

Good news from today's training session: http://phieagl.es/1Q4Tcxc

It's rare to see an NFL team completely healthy at this point in the season, but that seems to be the case at the moment for the Eagles. According to Thursday's injury report, every single Eagles player participated fully in Thursday's training session. Bennie Logan (knee) did not participate on Wednesday, and Ryan Mathews was limited (groin, concussion), but both players were upgraded to full participants on Thursday.

Of course, there are still two days of training before Sunday's game so there's no telling if things will hold this way, but the Eagles appear to be getting healthy at the right time as they head into the final four-game stretch of the regular season.

Click here for the full injury report.

Eagle Eye: Scheming To Stop The Bills (3:49)
From the Eagle Eye in the Sky podcast, NFL Films senior producer Greg Cosell chats with Fran Duffy about what to expect this week from Rex Ryan and the Buffalo Bills on both offense and defense.

Press Pass: DeMarco Murray (7:44)
Eagles running back DeMarco Murray addresses the reports that came out this week after the team's win over New England and discusses his role in the Eagles' offense moving forward.

Bold Predictions: Week 14 (2:49)
From Eagles 360, co-host Glen Macnow offers three bold preditions for the upcoming game against the Bills. Find out who Macnow thinks is in store for a big game at Lincoln Financial Field.

360 Update: Kelly Talks McCoy Trade (2:46)
In the 360 Update, Eagles head coach Chip Kelly responds to comments made earlier this week by LeSean McCoy and offers his side of the offseason trade, plus DeMarco Murray talks his role in the offense.

Eagles 360: Episode 61 (33:21)
With a huge game against the Bills looming, Glen Macnow offers a few bold predictions, the Voice of the Eagles Merrill Reese drops by and we go Behind Enemy Lines with Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com.

@mikerodak

#gottagoplayfootball

CV5BuL1WoAAYZOC.jpg

I love Thurman. he tells us next to nothing while smiling. Especially Rodak who is loathed by the Bills by now i might guess. stiff armed might be the best phrase

you really believe what he told the press?

Roman says alot while saying little

and Rex is Rex. he is just having a riot making stuff up

I am surprised you are so naive Stevewin. Maybe its an age thing ?

Edited by 3rdand12