Pick? 2005 BMW M3 or Bills Superbowl Win in 2006.

Hardy Pyle

I'll take the M3 and a Super Bowl win in 07 thank you.*

*This is unusually difficult because an E46 platform M3 is basically my most desired material possesion. If you used almost any other car as an example I would have taken the 06 Superbowl.

Edited by MattyT

well, since i drove an M5 from my wedding, and that car is currently allocated to me in my father's will, i'll say bills super bowl... 

In fact, if you wished death on me, i'd ask that the day be one day after the victory parade...

241961[/snapback]

Pretty much the same thing as wishing for a nice long life....isn't it?

Pretty much the same thing as wishing for a nice long life....isn't it?

I'm 26 now... i'd die at age 27 and be happy (unless my wife was pregnant) if the bills won the super bowl. Screw the car... A little story... my dad has been very successful. He has money and cars. However, my brother has a bleeding disorder. He had to go to the hospital after he cut himself badly. I was home, my dad was at work. I had to take him to the hospital. When i called my dad to ask permission to drive his $120,000+ porsche, he yelled at me for wasting time... Life is more important than cars. I'm saying that, and i'm saying that BILLS WINNING THE SUPERBOWL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE (unless my wife is prengant)*

*She frequents the site... A recent development

*She frequents the site...  A recent development

242015[/snapback]

Too bad it was just a recent development. She obviously missed that thread you started about 2 months ago talking about what an amazing woman she is and how you couldn't live without her. I know I was touched by it. More guys should be able to talk about their wives like that.

Too bad it was just a recent development. She obviously missed that thread you started about 2 months ago talking about what an amazing woman she is and how you couldn't live without her. I know I was touched by it. More guys should be able to talk about their wives like that.

242017[/snapback]

How much did he pay you to say that?