Pick? 2005 BMW M3 or Bills Superbowl Win in 2006.

Hardy Pyle

Too bad it was just a recent development. She obviously missed that thread you started about 2 months ago talking about what an amazing woman she is and how you couldn't live without her. I know I was touched by it. More guys should be able to talk about their wives like that. 

Steve, if you've seen the timestamp on my posts from the past 3 or so years, you know that i either post first thying in the morning, or last thing at night... Last thing at night, she usually comes in and asks me to go to bed. She knows everything i post, that's why she frequents here. If i mention a link to a girl, a MILF, or a cheerleader, you know its in jest. I'm just glad that someone picked up on that. She'll probably register and post on this site soon (afer i teach her how to do so), so be nice to her! anyways, since this thread will get buried because of the news, anyone got a link??

p.s. thanks steve... on days that i wonder why i'm married, i'll look back and say that sh-- aka stevestogan complimented me... thanks bro