LB AJ Tarpley Released by the Bills; Added to Practice Squad

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was really bad yesterday. Yikes. Bye AJ.

Yup. Makes me hate Dolphins more for picking up Coples and then getting slammed anyway. We're desperately thin at LB.

What are the moves - Tarpley gone, Kyle on IR. Is Red Bryant back?

I know steward is starting for Bradham but assume they will sign someone to take tarpley's spot. I wonder who. Spikes!!! Nah. He's suspended.

no he is not. Aparantly the ruling was that he could serve his suspension whilst not on an active roster. That means he should be available.

There's a distinct lack of accountability. AJ played poorly, no doubt. I'm just saying that people are calling for heads to be chopped off and they got their wish.

i am not one of them - but this move is really not surprising after watching him play yesterday.

no he is not. Aparantly the ruling was that he could serve his suspension whilst not on an active roster. That means he should be available.

spikes!

Ray Lewis!

i am not one of them - but this move is really not surprising after watching him play yesterday.

I just think that if every marginal player got cut after playing badly in relief, IK would've been long gone after the Bengals game. I'm putting this firmly in the 'Rex gonna Rex' file and move on. I'm not dying on a hill for AJ Tarpley :)

I just think that if every marginal player got cut after playing badly in relief, IK would've been long gone after the Bengals game. I'm putting this firmly in the 'Rex gonna Rex' file and move on. I'm not dying on a hill for AJ Tarpley :)

I think IK should be cut.

He's awful.

This may or may not be the thread for it, but the Bills have really missed Ty Powell this year. He is (or maybe was now) extremely athletic. He would have played quite a bit. The same goes for Jarius Wynn.

Wynn > IK & Powell > Tarpley

No question those were 2 BIG depth losses... B-)