SNF: Pats* at Denver

YoloinOhio

Love to see the Pats lose, but objectively speaking that reffing was pretty darn suspicious -- as if the league wanted the Broncos to win.

Objectively speaking, it was unusual to see the Pats actually get called for penalties they committed . So far from the norm, it could actually make one think of it as " suspicious ". Realistically, it looked pretty average for an NFL game. As for defensive holding call on Chung and OPI on Gronkowski, us Bills fans have seen flags thrown on Bills players for far less. Nothing to see here.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Objectively speaking, it was unusual to see the Pats actually get called for penalties they committed . So far from the norm, it could actually make one think of it as " suspicious ". Realistically, it looked pretty average for an NFL game. As for defensive holding call on Chung and OPI on Gronkowski, us Bills fans have seen flags thrown on Bills players for far less. Nothing to see here.

I'm thinking more the blatant hold on Lafell on the Pats first possession in OT. That was PI or holding without question, and FAR more flagrant than the super ticky-tack hold call on Chung. It arguably cost the Pats the game.

Edited by dave mcbride

Gronk is being targeted by the officials for OPI this season after multiple teams have complained. It is now a point of emphasis around the league and especially with him because they have the history of his play. But, he still does it. It's his decision. If he knows he's being targeted he should stop. He says he won't change. So I guess they've decided to live with the penalties.

Edited by YoloinOhio

No comments on the Brady crying to Refs and how that loss was the worst of his career?

TOM+BRADY+BALLERINA.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14259071/new-england-patriots-qb-tom-brady-pissed-ot-loss-broncos

"It was a very hard loss. I don't think I've ever been so pissed off after a loss," Brady said Monday morning on sports radio WEEI. "I think everyone felt the same way. Hopefully we can use it as motivation going forward."

"Tough game. This one hurts," Brady said. "I think the circumstances of the game, the circumstances of the situation that we were in -- having a good lead in the fourth quarter, then having a couple huge third downs that we made called back by penalty, then losing a player like Gronk in the fourth quarter

BOO Fricken HOO

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever