Now that this season is done, what's left for optimisim?

Virgil

4 more years of mediocrity. Ryan was actually a step back after Marrone. That's bad.

Tyrod needs to be more decisive. He might become more decisive, but I'm not confident that he will. The guy lost 20 yards on a 2-point conversion!

He didn't want to throw a pick six or turn the ball over. He managed the game. Oh, wait a minute, the rulebook doesn't let those bad things happen on 2 point conversions? Who knew?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't want to throw a pick six or turn the ball over. He managed the game. Oh, wait a minute, the rulebook doesn't let those bad things happen on 2 point conversions? Who knew?

Ha. In that situation, he should at least get the ball into the endzone. It would never happen to Brady.

I guess that the other teams in WC contention are all pretty average. The Steelers are about the best of them and Roethlisberger is concussed. The Bills themselves don't give me much, with constantly dropping INTs , coming up short of the line to gain, not being able to execute a two point conversion, etc.