PC feed is on

Dan III

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

at the end of each season you go through an evaluation process...looking at self, scheme, players, coaches, anything that has to do with football season. We did an in-depth look, still looking at areas we need to address. With that comes change. That's why we're here today. Our starting QB next year will be JP Losman. We had a good, not Super year. We did not reach some of the goals we set out when the season started out. You're constantly trying to grow, and with that comes change. And with that, it is our intention to release DB on Feb 22. I can't say what Drew has done for org, the leader he's been for team, the games he's won, I consider him a friend. It's a tough decision, but we're moving in a forward direction. No different than when I stood up here a year ago and said we were moving forward.

at the end of each season you go through an evaluation process...looking at self, scheme, players, coaches, anything that has to do with football season.  We did an in-depth look, still looking at areas we need to address.  With that comes change.  That's why we're here today.  Our starting QB next year will be JP Losman.  We had a good, not Super year.  We did not reach some of the goals we set out when the season started out.  You're constantly trying to grow, and with that comes change.  And with that, it is our intention to release DB on Feb 22.  I can't say what Drew has done for org, the leader he's been for team, the games he's won, I consider him a friend.  It's a tough decision, but we're moving in a forward direction.  No different than when I stood up here a year ago and said we were moving forward.

241817[/snapback]

thanks dan!!!!