A Few Thoughts About The Game, in no particular order.....

Bill from NYC

Need one of you guys that has some technical abilities to find a "gif" and get it up here- in the first half Brady was pressured and three a third down incompletion- Hughes had been the one who pressured him and they were exchanging pleasantries as the play ended-

Suddenly Marcia flipped out and went running at Gene Sterratore pointing at Hughes - he was crying and whining about something but it was funny- "he called me a name" or something- it was just the ultimate example of Marcia whining and of course another official allowing himself to be berated by Brady-

someone find that "gif"

Man that incensed and pleased me all at once. He is the biggest wuss QB that I have ever seen, he is a whining, winning,

wuss. How about the fact that we kept hitting him so much, that when we would get within a few feet of him, he would

immediately throw the ball away, many times right into the ground, narrowly avoiding grounding, loved that.

How many times have you seen Big Ben, or Payton, or Brees go up to a ref like that?

I know that the dude is competitive and likes to win, but man he looks very silly when he does that!

i'm kind of numb after this game. We played well enough to win. 3 inches...3 freaking inches and this is a potentially different game. We did a brilliant job of shutting down Gronk, they did an equally good job of shutting down Sammy. This was our game. TT should have been pulled for EJ, not saying results would have been different but TT was really hurt. AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! NFL needs to seriously look at the officiating, it was horrendous on both sides. Embarrassingly horrendous

1) I admit to being somewhat shocked to see Brady shouting obscenities at his blockers in the 2nd quarter. And yes, I was hoping that one of them would punch him in his mouth.

2) The end of the first half was particularly upsetting. Two consecutive drops, then to consecutive bad plays by Gilmore. Now, Gilmore had the pick and also the great break-up in the 3rd. He even added a couple of nice tackles vs. the run. The man can play, I just wish he was more consistent.

3) Graham did all he could to hit Brady. In the second quarter, one of the hits was just a bit low too. Oh well, he almost put him out.

4) Felton was useless tonight.

5) The Bills didn't lose anything when Urbik came in. As a matter of fact he threw the key block on McCoy's TD run.

6) If the Bills had any depth at all at OT, I would cut Seantrell Henderson tomorrow morning. He was so bad it reminded me of players such as Marcus Spriggs. That's right, absolutely terrible.

7) Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine,

I can tell the Queen of Diamonds, by the way she shine.

Come to Daddy, on an inside straight,

Well I got no chance of losing, this time.

No, I got no chance of losing, this time

8) Listen, I like EJ as a qb just a little bit more than I like scarlet fever. That said, it was very stupid to not pull an injured Tyrod at the end.

9) I didn't have one beer tonight, but here is what I heard the ref say: "Before the snap, holding #20, defense." This was the play with off setting penalties that brought back the interception. Did anyone else hear this. Please say yes!

10) Even before the injury, Tyrod was less than impressive.

11) Here comes the obvious.....why didn't Tyrod throw more often to Sammy???

12) Nice game for Hogan. He could have got even more yardage too if he was lead properly or the throws were made earlier.

13) What a mess :(

14) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg.... How many games has he played now?? And he still doesnt know where to line up on the LOS?????

CBF

i'm kind of numb after this game. We played well enough to win. 3 inches...3 freaking inches and this is a potentially different game. We did a brilliant job of shutting down Gronk, they did an equally good job of shutting down Sammy. This was our game. TT should have been pulled for EJ, not saying results would have been different but TT was really hurt. AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! NFL needs to seriously look at the officiating, it was horrendous on both sides. Embarrassingly horrendous

It was horrendous officiating. My take on the "inadvertent whistle" -- Pats (and idiot espn announcers) were acting like it hurt them. You could see the Bills DB (Darby? Gilmore?) pulling up on the play when the whistle blew, as he was supposed to. So the idea that Amendola was going to break away for a TD is highly speculative. I think the ref blew the whistle because he was watching Brady about to get drilled and he just assumed Brady threw the ball away, out of bounds. Of course he was wrong. As to why they gave Amendola the catch -- that is inexplicable. They review just about everything, but apparently aren't allowed to review the audio and video to see where the ball was when the whistle blew. I'm about ready to say just get rid of replay reviews. They've introduced at least as much confusion and error as they've prevented.

2 strikeouts on QB's for Whaley. Enough of this BS, can his a$$. Giving up a 1st round draft choice for a player when You don't have that franchise QB in place should be a fire-able offence.

It really isn't his fault if he isn't seeing enough targets each game. So meanwhile the team has a great WR that nobody can get the ball to enough, and are still in desperate need of that franchise QB.

- So as I sit here my wife went to bed without speaking to me, still pissed after my involuntary screeching F-bomb laced mental breakdown at the end of the half in front of her and my kids. Watched the 2nd half in self-imposed seclusion in another room. Sigh. I hate the god damn Patriots**

This is perhaps the one of the funniest posts that I have ever read in this forum...probably because I more or less emulated the same F-bomb laced mental breakdown in the 4th and stormed off to bed when it was 20-10.

My body wasn't liking me today at work after staying up too late drinking during the game. This post helped get a good laugh out of me during my lunch break...thanks for sharing! :lol:

An officiating expert on ESPN today said that they should have replayed the down (on the inadvertent whistle) and penalized Rex 15 for interference. (first time I've ever seen interference called on a coach). Spot the ball at the 45, instead of our 40.

Seantrel lining up a couple inches deep.....when you look at the replay you can see it is about 3-4 inches further back than Glenn, what's the big deal. The guy made the call as if intentionally lined up out of position. He did not. Ticky tack call. Compared to the non-call on Hogan on that deep ball when the DB ran him out of bounds without bothering to turn for the ball. That's pass interference. Called it on Bradham in the first pats game. First and goal. According to the announcers, it was great play. BS.

Had they made the correct call there, I speculate we get a td, but definitely a field goal. Different game. Bad call. Bad outcome.

That said, our kicker has to make that field goal. And Graham needed to make that open field tackle on the undrafted free agent running back. Just like Bradham had to make the tackle against the Giants, and I believe our MLB whiffed on a big tackle in the Jacksonville game. Our guys need to become better tacklers.

That back judge who missed two consecutive calls on Sammy must be a Pats fan or a Clemson hater. To me and the rest of the world, on the final play Sammy was out of bounds with 2 seconds left. It would have been nice to see a Hail Mary, maybe interference like they called on Henry Jones in the just give it to 'em game.

2) For me, the end of the half (our drive that led to the missed fg) had left too much time on the clock. Hogan went out of bounds twice and it would have been better to burn the additional time at that point in the game, don't even give them the chance to get the ball back.

3) These refs sucked, but at least they let the qb's get hit. The one shot Tyrod took getting thrown out of bounds by Mayo was borderline, as were a couple of our hits on Brady. Marsha even tried to get a call on the one shot Bradham (I think) took up on his chest.

6) Unfortunately we are in need of OT's high and later in the draft next year

10) His speed didn't seem to be there tonight, he couldn't get away as he had earlier in the season. Could be physical or mental. Seemed like the wind was a factor too, which could be attributed to his lack of game experience. He needs to drive the ball down the field and like you said release it earlier. But still less than impressive for sure.

12) Would have been nicer if he gets over the first down line instead of making that little juke move for minus 1 yard and learns to draw a call when the defender has his back to the ball. He seemed to be the matchup, the little I know about Chung makes him a target in coverage every time.

Robert Woods didn't seem to play well, it seems to me he is a midrange wr who doesn't catch the ball consistently. I think we can do better, put that on the list of draft needs too.

Overall I thought we didn't collapse when given the chance, controlled the personal fouls and undisciplined play a little but not enough and still had a chance at the end despite turnovers and penalties. Seems like the bye week did the defense some good so I'm hoping they continue to improve down the stretch. With steady improvement on d and a healthy Tyrod we should be in the fight for the last wildcard spot. Would be nice to get the #5 spot in order to play the afc south div champ, but it's a longer shot now.