Is anyone else rooting for the Fish?

BUFFALOKIE

....why?

This one is kind of a toss up to me. NYJ are ahead right now in record, so I guess the Texans. But this means that we are going to have to beat the texans in december...

If the Colts continue to choke Hou could move into the division lead and the Bills would be competing with Indy for the WC spot.

Cuck the Fowboys!!!!!

A Miami win doesn't hurt us, right? I get a good deal of satisfaction/consolation being in the best division in the league (conference?). And, we're definitely in the best division.

GO BILLS!

Me.

I hate anything to do with the Cowboys. I hate the Cowboys more than any other franchise in the world.

If the Colts continue to choke Hou could move into the division lead and the Bills would be competing with Indy for the WC spot.

We have the tiebreaker on them. AFC south is pretty confusing, but at this point in the season, I think we root for the team with lower record. I can't see either of those teams going 5-2 the rest of the way, and I think 9-7 will get a WC spot this year.

Strength of schedule.

Yeah you're right, good call. Unless we somehow pass them up but that's very unlikely.

And we already beat Indy.

Yeah, that was my unspoken point. So root for the Texans.

I think 9-7 will get a WC spot this year.

I think it will be too. I also think it won't be. A 9-7 team will get in and one (or more) won't. It will all come down to tie-breakers.

It makes sense. If we're worried about the Phins catching the Bills then they probably aren't going to make the playoffs anyway. If the Cowboys lose there's a good chance Romo gets shut down for the season. I'd rather the Bills face Cassel in week 16 than Romo trying to lead the Cowboys into the playoffs.