The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

11 hours ago, Hedge said:

Apparently it was shown to the live audience.

Corey Feldman Drops Names Of Men Who Allegedly Raped Him And Corey Haim, Including ‘Charlie Sheen’ As Haim’s Longtime Abuser

The claims:

Among the names, Feldman alleged Haim had said actor Charlie Sheen had  raped him while making the 1986 Steven Spielberg film Lucas.

In the doc, Feldman first named three men he had previously accused of sexual abuse himself: Jon Grissom, an actor who had small roles in License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream costarring Feldman and Haim, nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, and former talent manager Marty Weiss. He also said Dominick Brascia, a former actor and one-time friend of both Coreys who died in 2018, had sexually abused Haim.

The documentary was billed as a pay-per-view event online beginning at 11p.m. ET for $20 a ticket, but 45 minutes after the hour the stream had still not begun online, with viewers seeing an error message or a black box instead. Later, the site was updated to read “Please be patient. The hackers are trying to prevent the stream from airing. The program will begin momentarily. We appreciate your patience and support!”   However, Feldman was in attendance as the movie was streamed in full to a group of friends and members of the media

• Like (+1) 2

HIGHER EDUCATION BUBBLE UPDATE: 

Professors fear shift to online classes will let students share lectures with ‘right-wing sites.’

Update (from Charlie): I suspect there are a lot of professors who should fear that. But as a lot of you know, I do a lot of on-line tutoring, and I’m seeing something else troubling: a number of students who want to hire me to “tutor” them online while they take an online exam. I won’t, but I wouldn’t be surprised if others do.

by Glenn Reynolds

MICHAEL GRAHAM: Plastic ban hypocrisy is in the bag for woke Left.

“And yet Mayor Marty is leaving the ban largely in place, and he can’t wait to bring it back.

Why? Because Boston’s liberal, $500K-condo crowd doesn’t care about the environment. They care about looking like they care about the environment. Plastic shopping bags? How gauche! Besides, they clash with the reusable coffee mug I got from an indigenous craftsman during an ecotourism trip to Guatemala!

Oh, forgot to mention: Starbucks and Dunkin’ aren’t taking those anymore, either.

The Left has long shown symptoms of skewed thinking — and it doesn’t look like they’re eager for a cure.”

Tom Wolfe originally wrote “The Great Relearning” in 1987. We’re getting it good and hard this year.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

MICHAEL GRAHAM: Plastic ban hypocrisy is in the bag for woke Left.

“And yet Mayor Marty is leaving the ban largely in place, and he can’t wait to bring it back.

Why? Because Boston’s liberal, $500K-condo crowd doesn’t care about the environment. They care about looking like they care about the environment. Plastic shopping bags? How gauche! Besides, they clash with the reusable coffee mug I got from an indigenous craftsman during an ecotourism trip to Guatemala!

Oh, forgot to mention: Starbucks and Dunkin’ aren’t taking those anymore, either.

The Left has long shown symptoms of skewed thinking — and it doesn’t look like they’re eager for a cure.”

Tom Wolfe originally wrote “The Great Relearning” in 1987. We’re getting it good and hard this year.

I've been speaking out against reusable shopping bags well before I had any knowledge of the coronavirus. The transport of raw chicken is only one example of why that should not be put in a reusable bag. The CDC guidelines even direct a shopper to put raw chicken only in a disposable bag. Unless you wash and sanitize reusable bags after every use you are just asking to get food poisoning. 

https://www.cdc.gov/foodsafety/chicken.html 

• Like (+1) 2