Bills v fins second half game thread

Beerball

It should never be EJ time.

Too long a thread to go thru but have the Taylor and Watkins haters been very vocal on the board?

I was saying EJ purely as a "it's late in the game. The game is in hand, let's not get him injured."

Sammy haters were silent. One TT hater was still vocal, shockingly.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody said it was a perfect game. But if you were to watch all games with as much interest and passion as we watch our Bills games, you'd notice they're all about as "ugly" as this one. It's like watching your kids play sports, you watch every move they make, focus on what they did wrong, and ignore the fact that everybody else's kid is making mistakes too.

You need to watch NE play. They do not make the same stupid mistakes that we make. That's why they are able to beat good teams and we are not. Hell we couldn't even beat Jacksonville for cryin out loud. NE would never turn the ball over the way we did against Jacksonville. We were lucky today that we played a bad team. Happy for the win, but the Bills will need to get a lot better in a hurry if they are going to make a run.

You need to watch NE play. They do not make the same stupid mistakes that we make. That's why they are able to beat good teams and we are not. Hell we couldn't even beat Jacksonville for cryin out loud. NE would never turn the ball over the way we did against Jacksonville. We were lucky today that we played a bad team. Happy for the win, but the Bills will need to get a lot better in a hurry if they are going to make a run.

And they have had the same QB and same HC and basically the same system for 17 straight years. We have had it for 6 games.

Unfortunately, having lived here in the Boston area for the past 27 years, I've had a chance to watch the Pats play a few games. I agree with your points about making mistakes. They are a very disciplined team. We are not. However, I disagree that we were lucky that we played a bad team. They were on the schedule and had the same record as we did and we beat them. That's not lucky-- that's what we're supposed to do.

Edited by Slack_in_MA