Just Ran Into Darby at the Galleria

Protocal69

Looks much bigger than 5-10 and I am 6'1. Looks like a cool cat. He starting dancing in front of the mircosoft store.

Hope he plays good come Sunday

I saw him at the airport and thought he was smaller than projected. I am 6'6" but i just thought he was tiny

sad bitter Bills fan. after 15 years, so many. gray matter has stopped functioning in the sadness. sure hope they win sunday. if they lose, guys like this will be jumping out of windows.

I think it was sarcasm?

i remember seeing Bryce Paup at Champs sports at the Galleria when i was a kid. biggest human being i had ever seen up close in street clothes. he did not look very welcoming so i kept my distance. its funny when you realize these are just (relatively) normal people trying to live their lives. i feel bad when people pester them. Bryce probably just needed a new jock strap so i could understand why he was probably annoyed with people staring and taking pics. hes just trying to live his life

Ill never forget. Takeo Freakin Spikes. He looks just like he sounds. Merriman called Mario a mutant.... he must have never met Spikes

When I saw him I forgot to mention that he was very low key too regarding not trying to be flashy. I talking about sweats and a button up shirt. Def not looking to be seen. The girl he was with looked very low matainance as well. Seems like he is trying to keep humble and grind away. Bobbie Dixon was the same way when I ran into him downtown at the hood gas station.