ESPN thinks Jay Fiedler might end up

BF_in_Indiana

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the best situation would have been for bledsoe to stay in as the #2.. since that wont happen, i have no problem with any other vet nfl qb...

240636[/snapback]

While I hate Fiedler, I think he's got more to work with here if he were to come and be a backup than he did in Miami.

The sad thing is, I'd probably be more confident in him than I would have been in Drew.

If that's true, they better get Eddie Abramowski's old tool kit and see if it still has the 3 1/2" drill hole-saw bit. The equipment manager will need it to make two ear holes in Dumbo's helmet.

Larry Felzer at training camp: "Hey, LOOK! Is that Mothra over there?"

Tommy DonnaHo: "Naw, it's just Jay Fiedler doing laps."

While I hate Fiedler, I think he's got more to work with here if he were to come and be a backup than he did in Miami.

The sad thing is, I'd probably be more confident in him than I would have been in Drew.

240638[/snapback]

you have to remember, we are talking backup... if we are relying much of the season on a backup, we are probably screwed anyway. it would be nice to have a vet like fiedler....

Not sure if this has been posted, but ESPN think maybe Fiedler winds up with us.

It's down under the mention of BledsoeFiedler to Buffalo maybe?

240631[/snapback]

Fiedler would be one of the better guys available if you've had a look at the list of UFA QBs. While everyone agrees Fiedler is not a franchise QB, I'd consider him an above average back up QB and might just what we need behind Losman.

If that's true, they better get Eddie Abramowski's old tool kit and see if it still has the 3 1/2" drill hole-saw bit. The equipment manager will need it to make two ear holes in Dumbo's helmet.

Larry Felzer at training camp: "Hey, LOOK! Is that Mothra over there?"

Tommy DonnaHo: "Naw, it's just Jay Fiedler doing laps."

240641[/snapback]

Be nice; he may soon be ours.

Obviously most people on this board have not seen Fiedler play the last 2 years. Picture Drew's capabilities and divide that by 10 and you'll have what Fiedler equals.

Fiedler did have a few good seasons, but then he got hurt AGAIN, and has never been the same since. His long pass downfield looks like a slow pitch softball. The fish should have released him last year but Wanny wanted to have a vet as a starter, they then pulled him after the first half of the first game last year.

I would be much happier with Kordella, Garcia or Ferrotte, and that isn't saying much.

He looks like a friggin' monkey. That's all I have to say about Fiedler.

240654[/snapback]

Monkey boy killed us. It might be a good thing to have him on our sideline.

I can hear it now - the chant from the stands at the Ralph at mop-up time:

"Monkey Boy! Monkey Boy! Bring in Monkey Boy!"

He looks like a friggin' monkey. That's all I have to say about Fiedler.

240654[/snapback]

yeah, the Bills equipment guy would have to bore out the helmet's ear holes, that's for sure. But I still think he'd be a good addition. had a pretty good record against us for a bit