• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

for a backup, I'd take him. ears and all

240667[/snapback]

I like his ears, they make me laugh!

It is inability to run an offense without throwing dumb INTs, and an ability to think between those Dumbo flaps that has me worried.

Trust me you do not want Jay as the backup or the clip board holder.

Not sure if this has been posted, but ESPN think maybe Fiedler winds up with us.

It's down under the mention of Bledsoe

Fiedler to Buffalo maybe?

240631[/snapback]

That is quite a leap you make...all that was said was Fiedler COULD be an insurance policy for the Bills. Sounds more like an opinion than a scoop. I would not pay any attention to it.

PTR

<shudder>

Drew is a sound decision-maker compared to Jay pick'n'go Feidler.

Just another example of a guy who can conjugate verbs wiuth the best of them but turns into an utter moron under duress.

Cya

<shudder>

Just another example of a guy who can conjugate verbs wiuth the best of them but turns into an utter moron under duress.

Cya

240826[/snapback]

that's why I say as a backup. Bledsoe costs more and simply won't back up JP.

Fiedler would.

If you walk through Buffalo and ask total strangers, "Do you think Drew could be a capable backup quarterback?"

-I would guess that 40-70% of those asked would say yes.

If you walk through south Florida and ask total strangers, "Do you think Jay Fiedler could be a capable backup quarterback?"

-I would guess that 0-15% of those asked would say yes.

Fiedler did have a few good years, of course that was with a top 5 defense the whole time. In addition, he gets hurt every year and misses 2-7 games a year. He also hurt his throwing hand and has not produced well since.

I put Fiedler in the same category as Blake, King, Brad Johnson, Rob Johnson, Leaf, Smith, Holcomb and Flutie..."The please don't associate with the Bills in 2005 catagory."

<shudder>

Cya

240826[/snapback]

Exactly. Going from the FA list, I'd take Batch or Blake. The wind in RWS after week 4, makes throwing spirals a necessity.

As ugly as Fiedler is, and even though he played for the felons, he does have an impressive record. He may not win like Brady, but he is a safe QB that could win us a few in event JP getting injured or playing poorly

240924[/snapback]

I now undersatnd where Hollyood and Foxboro were coming from.

Fiedler is to the fish what Drew or RJ were to the Bills, a lot of hype and no substance to back up the hype. His winning record was as much to his credit as Drew's was for the last half of 04. No major screw ups and a limited number of passes.

Fish fans will laugh at us picking up Jay as much as patsie fans laughed at us picking up Drew.

I now undersatnd where Hollyood and Foxboro were coming from.

Fiedler is to the fish what Drew or RJ were to the Bills, a lot of hype and no substance to back up the hype. His winning record was as much to his credit as Drew's was for the last half of 04. No major screw ups and a limited number of passes.

Fish fans will laugh at us picking up Jay as much as patsie fans laughed at us picking up Drew.

240938[/snapback]

Good point... Ok anyone for picking up Vinny Testeverde so the Jests fans can laugh at us