We finally made it to AZ. Hi everyone

Howard

Hi guys. Shirl and I finally arrived at Bonita Vista <enter homepage here http://bonitavistaresort.com/photos/photos.html>and the weather is great. Roger is watching our house over the winter. he bought us a lap top so we can stay in touch with him and the other kids. We have been watching the bills games on the way down over the past few weeks. These guys need to rest a little, huh. The local satellite station only shows the Cardinalsor the cowboys games. I may go over to the clubhouse and see if they have the whole NFL package to watch the Bills this Sunday. For the prices were paying down here, they better have all the games on. My plan is to get to the clubhouse early at like 3pm which is 12pm for you guys in the east, get the remote and hide it when I find the Bills game. None of these guys really care about football anyway so I should be all set. Has anything chnaged there? Is everyone healthy? Packing up and traveling took a while so it's nice to be back in touch with you all.

Keep in touch with us.

Howard

Hey Howie I'm sure it doesn't compare to Del Boca Vista, but really what does?

Word to the wise, this week's game is taking place in jolly old England so you have to factor in the time change. It'll be a bit earlier than you're used to but you can handle one day.

Marion, you big goof! I told you its not on Sunday ticket. It's on the Yahoo channel. We have a TV in the camper. We have to go to mass in the morning, then to a flea market. Last time I was there this real nice Mexican lady had a cute statue of a cactus dressed like an old west bank robber, saying "STICK em up!" But she didn't take checks, and she said she should be there next week unless ice comes by. I don't see that happening with the weather here!!!! But its a dry heat. I'm trying to setvthe VCR so Marion can watch, but don't know what station the yahoo channel is. Maybe its on one of the other high channel? Maybe I need to use th 100+ button on to clicker! HELP US!!!!

Our tv doesn't go up to 100 here but I drove over to the Walmart and bought a converter box so I think I can get all the higher channells now. Is the yahoo channell In the area of Natural Geographic and Weather Channell? I found one called YES so maybe that's it. Shirl is making breakfast for me now so we plan to go hiking after I get this tv thing settled.

Howard

Our tv doesn't go up to 100 here but I drove over to the Walmart and bought a converter box so I think I can get all the higher channells now. Is the yahoo channell In the area of Natural Geographic and Weather Channell? I found one called YES so maybe that's it. Shirl is making breakfast for me now so we plan to go hiking after I get this tv thing settled.

Howard

I know it's crazy, but you do understand how these modern corporations work. The channel you're looking for is OWN. It was Yahoo's attempt to tell us that they'd own the market. I hope that you find this post helpful.

Remember to wear sunscreen every day.

Yeah, In AZ, the game starts at 630, and only on yahoo!!!

what channell is that on the Tempe area cable network?

Kickoff is at 1pm est so that means I can watch pregame at 9am here. We'll be hiking at 6:30-7am.

H

I know it's crazy, but you do understand how these modern corporations work. The channel you're looking for is OWN. It was Yahoo's attempt to tell us that they'd own the market. I hope that you find this post helpful.

Remember to wear sunscreen every day.

<laugh icon> You are trying to pull a fast one on me and my bride. The OWN chanell is a local auction for turcoise jewelry and big knifes. Still trying to find the yahoo thing so I might move the arial on top of the roof toward the northeast so it points toward Buffalo. I'll ask the Petermans next door. They get up early. Joe can help me find it.

Hi guys. Shirl and I finally arrived at Bonita Vista <enter homepage here http://bonitavistaresort.com/photos/photos.html>and the weather is great. Roger is watching our house over the winter. he bought us a lap top so we can stay in touch with him and the other kids. We have been watching the bills games on the way down over the past few weeks. These guys need to rest a little, huh. The local satellite station only shows the Cardinalsor the cowboys games. I may go over to the clubhouse and see if they have the whole NFL package to watch the Bills this Sunday. For the prices were paying down here, they better have all the games on. My plan is to get to the clubhouse early at like 3pm which is 12pm for you guys in the east, get the remote and hide it when I find the Bills game. None of these guys really care about football anyway so I should be all set. Has anything chnaged there? Is everyone healthy? Packing up and traveling took a while so it's nice to be back in touch with you all.

Keep in touch with us.

Howard

I think your timing on that was just about right Howard. Are you sure Roger is trustworthy over the winter?