Same old Bills, if not worse

Virgil

So what? We didn't lose to a bunch of scrubs. Our schedule looks a lot easier. I can see us getting healthy and go on a winning streak.

But you're probably right,we suck.

If we can't beat a good team, what's the point of making it to the playoffs just to lose in the first round? How about we actually show up to games against good opponents for once.

Same ****, every !@#$ing year.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This defensive scheme is awful. They are constantly confused and not ready when the offense snaps the ball. Rex can't figure out a hurry up offense? Rushes 3 all day? Can't believe I'm finally in the bring back Schwartz camp.

This! I have noticed this on several snaps this year. Defense is communicating looking around when ball is being snapped by other team. Drives me insane.

Also, too many penalties! Good teams do not commit that many penalties. What was Brooks thinking when he Taunted? WTF?!? Did Rex have a chat with Brooks when he came off field like Belicheck would? Probably not. Another undisciplined Ryan team... Cincinnati was effiecient and no dumb penalties. Well executed game.

Edited by DallasBillsFan1

Giants are leading the division with 3 W's in a row.

I really feel the ST have taken a downturn these last couple weeks

Just look at starting field position for both teams today.

hard to overcome that. How is that for an excuse?

Roman is fine. Thurman's side of the ball is struggling up front , but the secondary aint bad. Rambo screwed it, but Duke played a decent game finally.

Manuel could have played better for sure but he did not lose the game today. He just did not win it!

I'm not trying to be an @ss by calling this out, but can you please explain this to me? And please don't count any Tyrod Scrambles in your rushing totals (besides the designed runs against the Titans) or throw-away offense time in the 4th during our 3 beat downs

If we can't beat a good team, what's the point of making it to the playoffs just to lose in the first round? How about we actually show up to games against good opponents for once.

I struggle so much this thought. I mean, we should be ecstatic if we make the playoffs. Even if we lose in the first round, that's a win for us, right?

But I agree. Even if we make the playoffs somehow by beating all the teams with losing records, you just know it won't mean anything once we get there.

I feel spoiled as a poor kid

Your post is probably lost on a lot of fans. Some I would guess have never been around for a Bills playoff game.

beating scrub teams, sneaking in then getting a road wildcard game and toasted by a real contender IMO is not progress.

I honestly don't think this team and it's current coaching philosophies can even achieve that.

I'm not trying to be an @ss by calling this out, but can you please explain this to me? And please don't count any Tyrod Scrambles in your rushing totals (besides the designed runs against the Titans) or throw-away offense time in the 4th during our 3 beat downs

I struggle so much this thought. I mean, we should be ecstatic if we make the playoffs. Even if we lose in the first round, that's a win for us, right?

But I agree. Even if we make the playoffs somehow by beating all the teams with losing records, you just know it won't mean anything once we get there.

I feel spoiled as a poor kid

absolutely . You are never wrong to critique my opinions!!

Never a problem.

I have some faith in Roman. Manuel, as did TT miss some plays downfield. The O line did a reasonable job today even after Hendy was out.

Good play calling, but execution was still lacking.

I am probably going to remain steadfast imo of Roman.

Thank you brother. I needed this. I'm on to Jacksonville.

Yeps

lets go!

Edited by 3rdand12

I love how the defensive problems get blamed on coaching. The d line has not been good. It doesn't have to be scheme, it can be bad execution. They sucked today. Why is that the coaches fault?

Dropping the d line into coverage is the coaches fault.

The three teams we lost too are a combined 14-2 I believe. Not sure about the Giants record. Everybody relax.

How about the records of the teams we beat?