"No question. A lock."

Probably objective analysis there, but I am going the homer route myself after reading this, thinking that, after a superb defensive performance on the road last week this defense is highly motivated to prove that they are the best in the league. And this time at home. And for the entire game against a high quality opponent. The defense will take the game over, dominate, Manuel will shine, doing more of what he did in the preseason, and this will be a turning point in the Bills season and future...30-10

I see a similar score but it's because Sammy walks the walk

They play a vertical game. They don't match up well with our defense and 2 very important skill players are back...

Don't get me wrong, I'll be watching. Hoping, praying, etc. But the Bangles are the only other team with a chance to represent the AFC in the SB this year. If we win, it would make no sense.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be watching. Hoping, praying, etc. But the Bangles are the only other team with a chance to represent the AFC in the SB this year. If we win, it would make no sense.

I hear you but the Saints D stopped one of the best offenses in the league. The saints D! Some times football just doesn't make sense. We should be fine if we get pressure on dalton.

That's said geovani Bernard catching balls out of the back field scares me

Oh come on guys. We all want the Bills to win, quite obviously. But this is a lock for the Begals. What would lead you to believe this isn't a 30 point win for them?

Regression to the mean theory is all we have to go on. The odds of any team going undefeated into their bye have got to be on our side.

I'm going with a shootout, 31-28 Bills.

Edited by JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS

Really... no sense? You don't think that's a bit over the top?

Oh come on guys. We all want the Bills to win, quite obviously. But this is a lock for the Begals. What would lead you to believe this isn't a 30 point win for them?

Really? Well I'll make a bet that the Bengals do not win more than 30 points. If I am right you stop posting for a week otherwise I will or are you just full of stevestojan?

I haven't seen the Bengals play this season, but I can't imagine that they're as good as their record or hype. Andy Dalton has to come crashing back to Earth at some point. I'll be interested to see if they are anywhere near as good as what I'm hearing. That said, EJ or a gimpy TT starting isn't filling me with confidence either. I'd be a lot more positive about the game if it was being played under the 2005 NFL rules instead of the 2015 book. It seems like there's only so much a defense can do, no matter how good they are.