Big C

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All that matters is the W.

Unless of course you're rooting for loses.

Tyrod Taylor was horrible today. Absolutely horrible.

Again he put us in a position where we should have been playing from way behind, but our defense played out of their minds an managed to keep us in the game.

Tyrod made 4 big plays, and that was it. It was the extent of the entire offense. And it shouldn't be counted on. But as I've said elsewhere, even if it could be, four plays aren't enough to offset 52 minutes worth of terrible, and 14 points won't win many games in the NFL.

Tyrod is not the answer.

Tyrod Taylor was horrible today. Absolutely horrible.

Again he put us in a position where we should have been playing from way behind, but our defense played out of their minds an managed to keep us in the game.

Tyrod made 4 big plays, and that was it. It was the extent of the entire offense. And it shouldn't be counted on. But as I've said elsewhere, even if it could be, four plays aren't enough to offset 52 minutes worth of terrible, and 14 points won't win many games in the NFL.

Tyrod is not the answer.

He was bad, but also missing his two biggest weapons in McCoy and Watkins. 3-2 into his tenure, I'm not ready to pull the plug on Taylor. His play has left a lot of room for improvement, certainly, but I'll take 2-0 on the road to start the year from a 1st year starting QB.

He was bad, but also missing his two biggest weapons in McCoy and Watkins. 3-2 into his tenure, I'm not ready to pull the plug on Taylor. His play has left a lot of room for improvement, certainly, but I'll take 2-0 on the road to start the year from a 1st year starting QB.

Tyrod played just well enough to lose this game, and badly.

He was bailed out by our best defensive performance of the year.

The best thing I have to say about Tyrod's performance is "at least he didn't throw an interception".

Tyrod played just well enough to lose this game, and badly.

He was bailed out by our best defensive performance of the year.

The best thing I have to say about Tyrod's performance is "at least he didn't throw an interception".

The defense won this game, no argument. But Taylor's ability to make plays with his feet was directly responsible for the two scoring drives. You can't take that away from him when evaluating his performance.

The defense won this game, no argument. But Taylor's ability to make plays with his feet was directly responsible for the two scoring drives. You can't take that away from him when evaluating his performance.

It's why he should remain the starter.

I see the same mental mistakes that EJ makes. What I don't see is the inconsistent footwork and what I do see is that electric running ability.

Some fans need to calm down and let Tyrod get through this struggle.

Hopefully Sammy is back next week. McCoy or Karlos would be nice, too.