This is NOT an NFL Bashing Thread

HardyBoy

There is absolutely no chance the nfl has any sketchy activities going on whatsoever. No chance of any improprieties going on at all, and any that have already 'allegedly' occurred are total random acts that have zero predictive value.

How refreshing to start a thread that is NOT bashing the nfl in any way...super excited for the positive contribution this thread will make on the board.

I'd at least like an explanation from Beerball or Chandler81 about why they closed the thread, instead of an automated message that doesn't make sense.

Otherwise I'm led to assume that this is not really a 3rd party message board and it in fact has NFL interests.

There is absolutely no chance the nfl has any sketchy activities going on whatsoever. No chance of any improprieties going on at all, and any that have already 'allegedly' occurred are total random acts that have zero predictive value.

How refreshing to start a thread that is NOT bashing the nfl in any way...super excited for the positive contribution this thread will make on the board.

You are one of those NFL plants that Johnny Gold was talking about!!!! Get out of here NFL cubicle dweeb. We don't want to see the likes of you here ever again. And take all your NFL, Front office, Patriot, Seahwak and Green Bay buddies with you!!! There is a conspiracy and I know it has something to do with a book depository and the Cuban Missile Crisis.