Watkins' Value

Thurmal34

This. People on here are acting like Shady/Watkins had a combined 8 touchdowns coming into this game. Production has been subpar from both this year.

I guess maybe the point of this thread is getting lost.

For some reason people seem to be confusing presence with production. Not sure why.

exactly. it worries me about hte inadequacies of this teams coaching staff. rex had several different types of teams in ny, but all of them were tough. those that weren't had poor records. he didn't have the high level talent like we have now; it scares me. i think he is out of his element here and i would have much more faith in this team if he can and had better tested assistants/coordinators

i would prefer swchartz as the dc.

In fairness he wanted to keep him. But schwartz left because of schematic differences. That was a tough loss

We missed Sammy big time and I think the tape will bear that out. I think we'll find that Harvin garnered the coverage usually assigned to Watkins. Clay took advantage a few times as a result of that, too. We need Sammy in our lineup. McCoy, too. He presents matchup issues to say the least.

GO BILLS!!!

Done

My bad, the unmeasurable stat confused me.

1) They both were injured at the start of the season

2) Having both on the field opens up the offense, as evidenced by Percy Harvin's stat lines in the first three games

This. People on here are acting like Shady/Watkins had a combined 8 touchdowns coming into this game. Production has been subpar from both this year.

Ummm bills were averaging 35 plus points a game before today where Watkins/McCoy didn't play.

You're doing it wrong.