Attn Bills FANS: Log off for the night

That game was rigged, and to any of you on here right now, you are talking football with NFL staffers that work to spin this stuff to make it look like this product is on the up and up, and more importantly, to keep you spending your money.

"But that's crazy, that's not how multi multi billion dollar companies work. They would never use an anonymous venue such as an internet message board to argue a contrarian position to what my eyes saw, in order to seem like a partial, unbiased observer, so that I can maintain some semblance of consumer confidence, and return to the product in the coming weeks/months/years. And if they did, they would clearly announce themselves as such, and identify as a league employee on this site. And besides, there is just no way that a company as big as the NFL would spend money on a social media department, what a waste of time that would be."

Right.

On planet earth, Tyrod Taylor's scramble was called back for holding--which didn't happen.

And Tyrods TD pass was called back for a chop block--which didn't happen.

The Bills scored as many points as the Giants today, and lost the game.

This is irrefutable.

Any person who would sign up for a membership on this board should be presumed to be a Bills fan.

Any Bills fan that would argue against those two events listed above, is clearly not a fan, and should be assumed to have ulterior motives.

If you can't parse out the fact that the league just awarded a victory to the team from "Manhattan" (new jersey) over the team with the guy who bullys the gays and the coach with the loud mouth who's always one budweiser away from calling out the Patriots for cheating and inviting a full on congressional investigation, well, you're probably here to spin a message anyways.

Point blank: this sport is complete and utter garbage. The Super Bowl "champions" have been busted for cheating so many times that the US FREAKING SENATE wanted to open an investigation but was stone walled. And now today.

Come, argue this point.

Or better yet, close and lock this.

F*ck the NFL.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the the WWE... At least the outcome is easy to predict.

Several bad critical calls today and this has been consistent though the years.

I'm pissed and so should you.

Imo

Thank you.

The name calling has begun in earnest here, very quickly.

Which is to be expected, of course.

Sacramento Kings fans were labeled crazy too, in 2000.

The only difference is, NFL refs are part time employees and work for a much wealthier league.

"bu bu bu bu, that was basketball, scenarios like that could NEVER happen in the NFL!!!"

And please, staffers, come with something other than smiley faces and name calling.

Refute any of my points.

Surely it should be easy to shoot down a premise so far fetched, no?

Welcome the the WWE... At least the outcome is easy to predict.

Several bad critical calls today and this has been consistent though the years.

I'm pissed and so should you.

Imo

As an aside, it does not surprise me that someone enlightened enough to have legendary Sumerian figures in their profile picture would be able to see through the thin veil of "sport" that the NFL hides behind to see the twisted nature of American greed at work.

We are in a tough position, are we not brother? How does one justify their love for something so trivial (Buffalo Bills football), when it's enveloped in so many layers of darkness?

These people here either have their third eyes welded shut, or are in paid positions to keep the lips of the masses latched on firmly to the teat of the NFL consumption piggy.

F*ck em all, threads like this are meant to draw the poison from the wound, and perhaps, just maybe, if we're lucky, get one person to question one aspect of their day to day life. For the rest, I assure you: your existence is meaningless and your souls journey will end in darkness.

Hope you don't own guns.....sheesh.

Why would I own a gun?

And why would I hurt anyone?

:wallbash:

You're jumping at the wrong shadows, friend.

It seems far-fetched, but the same thing that doomed us versus the pats doomed us today, which is penalties in crucial situations.

I've said it many times before, IF the NFL is fixed, it would be via refs calling penalties at critical times. It would not be the players because they're paid too much, but refs, who as johnnygold pointed out, are part-time employees. And it would not be by calling a lot of penalties since that shows up on the box score, but calling penalties at CRITICAL times since that is not kept as a statistic in any way, shape, or form.

It happened in the NBA folks, not making that up. It could happen in the NFL.

HOWEVER, when Donaghy did it, it wasn't about who won but about the spread. I believe we were 6 point favorites here so I'm not sure why the Incognito call would have to be made.

As an aside, it does not surprise me that someone enlightened enough to have legendary Sumerian figures in their profile picture would be able to see through the thin veil of "sport" that the NFL hides behind to see the twisted nature of American greed at work.

We are in a tough position, are we not brother? How does one justify their love for something so trivial (Buffalo Bills football), when it's enveloped in so many layers of darkness?

These people here either have their third eyes welded shut, or are in paid positions to keep the lips of the masses latched on firmly to the teat of the NFL consumption piggy.

F*ck em all, threads like this are meant to draw the poison from the wound, and perhaps, just maybe, if we're lucky, get one person to question one aspect of their day to day life. For the rest, I assure you: your existence is meaningless and your souls journey will end in darkness.

Why would I own a gun?

I nominate this thread for the TBD wall of Fame. Just excellant drunken ranting!!!!

Why would I own a gun?

You are enlightened my friend. Continue to spread your light into the darkness.

No matter how people may treat you, never stoop down to their level.

Imo

For what it's worth, "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel" had an excellent piece on illegal gambling in sports and how gambling syndicates have bought various leagues around the world, including top level soccer in a variety of sophisticated areas.

The scandal in Italian Serie A back in 2006 alone was a huge, massive story many Bills' fans may not be familiar with.

Think about it: if you are a gambling syndicate who financially benefits massively by controlling the outcome of a game, how do you control that outcome most easily and predictably?

Do you control a player? A handful of players? No. You control the referees, b/c they have a direct influence on the game, do not make much money relative to the players, and therefore have incentive to go to the dark side.

This has happened all over the civilized world in major sport.

In my opinion, it is a question of time before it makes its way to the NFL, if it hasn't already.

I am not saying it has. Just that I would be surprised if it doesn't at some point.

This is why, though I don't really care too much about the Bills anymore, I still come here. This thread is going to be a classic.

Of course it will be classic.

All one has to do is sit on a park bench for 20 minutes and observe the people that walk by them.

The masses, are generally, for lack of a better term, dumb as a box of rocks.

If you could watch that game today, and think for even a minute, that it was fairly called and an equitable contest, than you would probably respond to a thread like this by

a) calling me a woman (check)

b) name calling in some other derogatory fashion (check)

c) or becoming frightened and think that i was going to hurt you? (check?)

d) dismiss it (check check check)

To any of you that have the ability to think critically, logically, and impartially, I ask you: why would the majority (or ANY) responses on a supposed "Buffalo Bills message board" defend the point of view that today was a fairly called game?

Did it feel that way at the stadium? (no)

Did it feel that way when you were watching at home? (no)

Do the posters who have taken longer than a single, dismissive sentence to address the topic at hand feel that way? (no)

And why, pray tell, does the NFL deserve the benefit of the doubt?

Are the league champions cheaters? (yes)

Have they been busted, not by the league, but by their fellow competitors, for cheating on more than one occassion? (yes)

Is the only team that has been able to "beat" them in the championship round, or in the division, from the New York metropolitan area? (yes)

Have cheating scandals occurred in the 21st century to other professional sports leagues in America? (yes)

But please, form the queue to keep the names coming.

I'm a big boy, I can handle it, I promise.

I nominate this thread for the TBD wall of Fame. Just excellant drunken ranting!!!!

And this.

I have not had a sip of alcohol in years my friend.

It numbs the soul, poisons the body, calcifies the pineal gland, ruins lives, and destroys families.

Keep those accusations with the insinuations that I own weapons of violence.

I don't do drugs, either, so I'll stop you right there.

All one has to do is sit on a park bench for 20 minutes and observe the people that walk by them.

The masses, are generally, for lack of a better term, dumb as a box of rocks.

If you could watch that game today, and think for even a minute, that it was fairly called and an equitable contest, than you would probably respond to a thread like this by

a) calling me a woman (check)

b) name calling in some other derogatory fashion (check)

c) or becoming frightened and think that i was going to hurt you? (check?)

d) dismiss it (check check check)

To any of you that have the ability to think critically, logically, and impartially, I ask you: why would the majority (or ANY) responses on a supposed "Buffalo Bills message board" defend the point of view that today was a fairly called game?

Did it feel that way at the stadium? (no)

Did it feel that way when you were watching at home? (no)

Do the posters who have taken longer than a single, dismissive sentence to address the topic at hand feel that way? (no)

And why, pray tell, does the NFL deserve the benefit of the doubt?

Are the league champions cheaters? (yes)

Have they been busted, not by the league, but by their fellow competitors, for cheating on more than one occassion? (yes)

Is the only team that has been able to "beat" them in the championship round, or in the division, from the New York metropolitan area? (yes)

Have cheating scandals occurred in the 21st century to other professional sports leagues in America? (yes)

But please, form the queue to keep the names coming.

I'm a big boy, I can handle it, I promise.

And this.

It numbs the soul, poisons the body, calcifies the pineal gland, ruins lives, and destroys families.

You are quickly becoming my favorite.

Why would I own a gun?

What's happened over the last 10 years or so is that whenever somebody accuses X group/corporation of conspiring to do Y, they are immediately grouped in with lizard people/UFOs/JFK/etc.

The truth is governments/intelligence agencies/corporations and many other groups work by conspiring against the public and are actually caught all the time.

They have turned "conspiracy theorist" into a slur in order to discredit ANYTHING remotely close to one. It's very dangerous propaganda and it worked.

The NFL fixing games does not seem insane to me, especially when it happened in the NBA less than 10 years ago.

And this.

I wish I could disregard this as drunk ramblings, but honestly I've seen it way too many times. Both of the calls that negated TD's were very very weak. Incognito's hit was above the waist which I believe is legal and that I did not see that hold after re-running the play several times.

And this.

Perhaps you should then. Do you proof read these diatribes, and why are you accusing of people attacking when you are insulting everyone? Take Your own advice LOG OFF. Edited by Best Player Available