Our record headed into week 4

Buffalo2525

Just saying I'm happy we started the first three games out 2-1. Before the season started a lot of people including myself easily could have seen our team fall 0-3 with our an situation looking like a hot mess. But here we are 2-1 headed into week 4 against the Giants at our stadium. Then the week after that we play the Titans. I can easily see us going 4-1. Go bills

Just saying I'm happy we started the first three games out 2-1. Before the season started a lot of people including myself easily could have seen our team fall 0-3 with our an situation looking like a hot mess. But here we are 2-1 headed into week 4 against the Giants at our stadium. Then the week after that we play the Titans. I can easily see us going 4-1. Go bills

Why would you think 0-3? You easily could have seen us 0-3 and you easily could see us 4-1. You're easily swayed aren't you?

During training camp, I would have been thrilled with 1-1 after two games. Considering everyone's love for Miami, even 1-2 might not have been so bad.

They're 2-1. Granted, the two are wins over what appears to be overrated teams (certainly Miami, but Indy might start picking things up again), but I'll take it. I want to be greedy and expect 4-1 by the time Cincinnati comes to town, but I'm more concerned about the Giants right now.

During training camp, I would have been thrilled with 1-1 after two games. Considering everyone's love for Miami, even 1-2 might not have been so bad.

They're 2-1. Granted, the two are wins over what appears to be overrated teams (certainly Miami, but Indy might start picking things up again), but I'll take it. I want to be greedy and expect 4-1 by the time Cincinnati comes to town, but I'm more concerned about the Giants right now.

Really?

I can see the Bills 5-2 at the bye week.

NY Giants W

@ Tenn W

Cincy L

@ Jacksonville W

We arent losing to Cinci at home. No way. They have given up a lot of points and yards every game to mediocre teams like Oakland and Baltimore. Bills will be favored in each of the next four games.

Rex needs to start sitting our vets or injured guys when we have a big lead, its a long season. Health is the key. Sit Shady for a month of you have to.

We arent losing to Cinci at home. No way. They have given up a lot of points and yards every game to mediocre teams like Oakland and Baltimore. Bills will be favored in each of the next four games.

Rex needs to start sitting our vets or injured guys when we have a big lead, its a long season. Health is the key. Sit Shady for a month of you have to.

Was going to say the same thing re Cincy. No chance; we are going to blow those guys up.

Honestly, I look at the schedule and the only games I am worried about are at NE and home against Dallas. We will probably end up splitting with the jets, because that's what we do.

Just got to stay relatively healthy and this is a 12-win team.

It kinda sucks that the Pats and Dolphins get the Dallas JV squad and then we get them after Romo and Dez come back.

I'm hoping for 6-1, we have a brutal road schedule after the bye week...

4 of our first 5 games coming out of the bye are Miami, NYJ, KC, and Houston. Put differently, our defense is set to face Tannyhill, Fits, A Smith, and Mallet. It will be brutal, but not for us.

Not me. I predicted exactly 2-1.

It kinda sucks that the Pats and Dolphins get the Dallas JV squad and then we get them after Romo and Dez come back.

4 of our first 5 games coming out of the bye are Miami, NYJ, KC, and Houston. Put differently, our defense is set to face Tannyhill, Fits, A Smith, and Mallet. It will be brutal, but not for us.

All I can think of is on the road against Oakland... road games, especially 5 out of 6 weeks (or whatever it is) can change things pretty dramatically.

All I can think of is on the road against Oakland... road games, especially 5 out of 6 weeks (or whatever it is) can change things pretty dramatically.

Oakland????

Ha ha.

It will be another blow out. I pretty much guarantee it. Despite what they think they are doing over there. This is not the same team from last year. It's way more improved.

I don't get why some are so confident against the Giants. They handled Dallas in the opener on the road, and are just a few bad decisions away from being 3-0 right now. This will be a tough game.

Oakland????

Ha ha.

It will be another blow out. I pretty much guarantee it. Despite what they think they are doing over there. This is not the same team from last year. It's way more improved.

Was referencing last year's Oakland game... weird things happen on the road.

I don't get why some are so confident against the Giants. They handled Dallas in the opener on the road, and are just a few bad decisions away from being 3-0 right now. This will be a tough game.

I think they are currently the best in the NFC East. Granted, that isn't saying much considering Romo and Dez are out, but it will be a tough match up nonetheless.