Step Back Slowly From That Waffle

Keukasmallies

Costco fight: A 24-year-old Burbank man is facing charges that he punched a 78-year-old man in the face at a Costco. The dispute started when the victim suggested that Derrick Gharabighi was taking too many samples of a Nutella waffle.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-costco-shopper-78-punched-in-fight-over-free-nutella-waffle-sample-20150921-story.html

I don't need an ass-kicking for a waffle sample, 'bout you?

Edited by Keukasmallies

Dude is born in the later stages of The Great Depression and Echo Boomer slugs him in the face for suggesting that said Echo Boomer is not thinking of the collective well-being. Who do you think I am siding w/out even looking @ this story?

24 year old was of course bogarting all the waffles... What do you think they are raised to do? Of course hog all the resources and then claim they are the victim. Take that old man! Here's a great depression for your face! And here's hoping you don't get toxoplasmosis!

Costco fight: A 24-year-old Burbank man is facing charges that he [/size]punched a 78-year-old man in the face at a Costco. The dispute started when the victim suggested that Derrick Gharabighi was taking too many samples of a Nutella waffle.[/size]

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-costco-shopper-78-punched-in-fight-over-free-nutella-waffle-sample-20150921-story.html

I don't need an ass-kicking for a waffle sample, 'bout you?[/size]

People who act like freaking starving animals for samples drive me nuts. Costco is the worst because they block aisles and many circle back around to get more.

People who act like freaking starving animals for samples drive me nuts. Costco is the worst because they block aisles and many circle back around to get more.

I go to Trader Joe's every Monday to pick up my lunches for the week. The average age of those lining up for the free samples? 128.