Lesean McCoy - shady is just getting started

Drreef2

Watched the Bills Wired for Sound on the team website with Shady mic'd. At the end he made a few comments that I agree with. He said he has had worse games than this. He also said he didn't care about numbers as long as the team won. Lastly, he acknowledged not having the preseason and being rusty. Even Tyrod was telling him he will keep getting better each week.

In fact, most of the skill players missed the preseason. Hopefully this means the offense will continue to get better. It's a scary thought for all our opponents.

Yep.

Coming into that game, there was two things the Colts defense needed to accomplish, as far as they knew: stop Sammy Watkins, LeSean McCoy, and contain Tyrod Taylor.

Buffalo showed that even if you do that successfully, it likely won't work.

A defense will need to stop the run with their front 7, while also containing Tyrod, so that they can still play zone or double up on the Bills' WRs. Otherwise, if they commit to stop the run or pass, they're hoping to get lucky in the other area.

I think the only teams that will give us trouble are teams with great front 7s because our WRs are talented enough to beat the best DBs in the league 1-on-1.

Pats, Bengals, Jets, Chiefs, Texans, and Cowboys are difficult match-ups in that regard. Texans and Jets don't have the offensive talent to pull off wins against us, though, IMO.

I was a little surprised that Easley didn't get some offensive snaps, I thought he played very well in preseason and was at least better prepared

Who would he take the snaps from? You're not going to replace Watkins, Woods, Harvin, Hogan, or Goodwin with him.

Easley is our ST stud and injury insurance at WR.