Vanessa Williams Will Sing the National Anthem This Week

26CornerBlitz

You guys are nuts on Beyonce over VW. That tells me you are young. Vanessa Williams is so beautiful. I still remember when those Playboy pics came out, or I've been told as I'm a Catholic guy.

That's great she is singing this week. I can't wait for the game.

In the late 90's I used to manager a coffee shop in Chappaqua, NY and she was a frequent visitor. Never wore any makeup and was an absolute beauty. She was also a sweetheart which couldn't be said for most of the celebrities that would come in.

In the late 90's I used to manager a coffee shop in Chappaqua, NY and she was a frequent visitor. Never wore any makeup and was an absolute beauty. She was also a sweetheart which couldn't be said for most of the celebrities that would come in.

This is how you know a woman is a true beauty......when they are roll out of bed hot you have a true keeper on your hands

I had the opportunity to meet Beonce and her husband for a couple of minutes in a remote music studio here in my area.......

She is another natural beauty.....it was hot as hell (you cant have air conditioning on in these small studios because it is picked up as background noise) so she was just there without it......

I liked her from the little time I had a chance to talk to her.

Edited by John from Hemet

You guys are nuts on Beyonce over VW. That tells me you are young. Vanessa Williams is so beautiful. I still remember when those Playboy pics came out, or I've been told as I'm a Catholic guy.

That's great she is singing this week. I can't wait for the game.

I'm not saying she was not hot in her prime. On face alone, she's actually better than Beyonce. But overall package, I'll take Beyonce. Prime on prime.