From the Annals of: OMG! What is wrong with people?

ExiledInIllinois

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/police-man-urinated-on-passengers-aboard-jetblue-flight/2015/09/11/2e6f5f9c-58ea-11e5-9f54-1ea23f6e02f3_story.html

JIA moving to Oregon? Clipper, was this your brother?

Dear God!

"The cabin remained pretty calm, said Suzanna Caldwell, an Alaska Dispatch News reporter who happened to be sitting two rows in front of Rubin."

So, the guy was either immensely drunk or maybe sleep walking. Either way , from the limited facts in the article, does not sound intentional.

I used to sleepwalk in my twenties, did some stuff had no idea I was doing.

Having said that, sure glad I wasn't in the seat in front of him.

Yeah... Probably asleep and didn't realize where he was.

True story... Back in the day canoeing up in Algonquin Park... One night we we made camp @ a log leen-too campsite. One of the crew stands up in the middle of the night, totally asleep, and starts peeing on another... Mumbling stuff like: "Hold the canoe steady!" LMAO... Should I say the pee-ee wasn't too pleased w/the pee-er... Pee-ee woke up to his sleeping bag getting drenched and proceeded to start pounding (beating w/his fists, not pounding like GBiD uses... LoL) the living crap out of the pee-er. Ha!

Let's just say, it was very quiet canoe ride the next day!

Saying... I can see it happening like Plenz said... But in a crowded plane? These aren't teens and children like the canoe trip story above. If there is an issue w/sleeping w/this person, you would surely think that this problem reared its ugly head (pun intended if he wasn't clipped) before? What allows a person w/this condition to sleep so deeply on a crowded plane? Hence my: "What is wrong w/people?" You think he'd do everything in his power to stay awake... @ least for a short plane ride!

I don't think he should be treated harshly at all. A little unfiltered water isn't a big deal.

I agree... Dude sounds like he has a medical problem... Embarassing to say the least.

Why wouldn't anybody stop him... Amazing that somebody didn't see it play out.

One of my old girlfriends used to "sleep pee." She peed in the hamper in the closet twice. True story.

I've been on several of those flights between Anchorage and SEA-TAC. There were always some interesting people on there.

Crazy... What was the explanation? Sleep so deep that she was dreaming or something? You are a shrink right? Any professional explanation?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Crazy... What was the explanation? Sleep so deep that she was dreaming or something? You are a shrink right? Any professional explanation?

The peeing incidents were always when she was drunk. She claimed to not remember doing it, and I believe her, but I suppose it could have just been when she was hammered.

OMG! Just pissed myself I'm laughing so hard.... Pissed all over myself with my circumcised penis...

:lol::lol:

Well pick yourself up Little Buckaroo and chive on like nothing happened! @ least you won't have to reach for that bar of soap to clean that fum-unda cheese that would have been forming.

Thanks Mom & Dad for making life's first hard choice! :D

When I was on summer vacation from college, after a night of heavy drinking, I, supposedly, walked into my parent's bedroom and proceeded to take a leak on their nightstand. At least that's their story. But then again, these people lied to me since I was a little kid. Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, drugs are bad, etc.

When I was on summer vacation from college, after a night of heavy drinking, I, supposedly, walked into my parent's bedroom and proceeded to take a leak on their nightstand. At least that's their story. But then again, these people lied to me since I was a little kid. Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, drugs are bad, etc.

:lol::lol: Priceless!

My last dave mathews band show in late 90's, a bunch of us sitting under the shell at cmac. In the middle of the encore I feel something splashing on my ankles, I look up realize I am inside so its not rain, look down and some drunk ass frat boy d-bag is pissing between the seats. I give him a good shove, he puts it away. The show ends I turn to continue the conversation, the whole crew is gone. Really soured me on the dmb scene. If you drink so much you can't hold your pee maybe you should quit drinking.

My last dave mathews band show in late 90's, a bunch of us sitting under the shell at cmac. In the middle of the encore I feel something splashing on my ankles, I look up realize I am inside so its not rain, look down and some drunk ass frat boy d-bag is pissing between the seats. I give him a good shove, he puts it away. The show ends I turn to continue the conversation, the whole crew is gone. Really soured me on the dmb scene. If you drink so much you can't hold your pee maybe you should quit drinking.

That's okay... Just be thankful you weren't on Chicago's Little Lady tour boat!

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-16629977/

"A driver for the Dave Matthews Band admitted Wednesday that he emptied his bus' septic tank over the Chicago River last summer, drenching passengers on an architectural boat tour with 800 pounds of human waste."

It's the Chicago Sh*t Ditch anyway... It all goes there in the long run!

"Passengers on the tour boat, Chicago's Little Lady, described a downpour of foul-smelling, brownish-yellow slurry that ruined their clothes and made several of them sick."

:lol::lol: Priceless!

If the story is true, which I have never fully accepted, I like to think I was simply "marking my territory".

That's okay... Just be thankful you weren't on Chicago's Little Lady tour boat!

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-16629977/

"A driver for the Dave Matthews Band admitted Wednesday that he emptied his bus' septic tank over the Chicago River last summer, drenching passengers on an architectural boat tour with 800 pounds of human waste."

It's the Chicago Sh*t Ditch anyway... It all goes there in the long run!

"Passengers on the tour boat, Chicago's Little Lady, described a downpour of foul-smelling, brownish-yellow slurry that ruined their clothes and made several of them sick."

Holy s#it and piss.

Edited by The Dean

Holy s#it and piss.

Ha! That was 10 years ago in 2005! Seems like yesterday. DMB is sure ahead of the curve! :D

What I never understood about that Chicago DMB incident... WhyTF would anybody get in their car after that! They'd be putting me up @ The Hilton where I could shower and get new clothes! 800 pounds of dripping human waste! OH MY!

If the story is true, which I have never fully accepted, I like to think I was simply "marking my territory".

These were the same people who probably stole you of your foreskin! Then lied about it! "What foreskin?" :lol::lol:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois