Superbowl 50

Ice bowl 67

should have been you guys last year. does that game vs Seattle still make you sick? i mean that 2-point conversion was just heart wrenching. he threw up a prayer on that one. then the onside kick. yeesh.

best of luck this season!

Edited by kdiggz

I have much respect for your team. I think McCarthy is the most underrated coach in all of football.

He refused to run Lacy more against us when it was working all day and too conservative in the championship game.

Edited by boco357

Hey did Rambo make the team? What is the update on him?

We sent him back on another mission in Nam to rescue some GI's still being held in captivity there. It is a hush hush covert mission. All he took was a big ass knife and a bandanna to wear as a headband.

should have been you guys last year. does that game vs Seattle still make you sick? i mean that 2-point conversion was just heart wrenching. he threw up a prayer on that one. then the onside kick. yeesh.

best of luck this season!

It makes me very sick. The onside kick was supposed to be Jordy Nelson catching the ball. Bostic decided to play the hero by going up and trying to grab it. The interception to where Morgan Burnett slid down instead of trying to run it back as far as he could was a killer too. He could have ran it back deep into Seattle territory and we could have gotten at least a field goal. If we could have stopped them on the 2 point conversion we could have drove down the field for the game winning field goal instead of forcing overtime.