Weather for the weekend? Maybe rain

boyst

I bought a weather ap called Dark Sky awhile ago--it purports to use a new model to predict weather.

I have found it extremely reliable with snowfall predictions, and a little less (but still excellent) with rain fall.

For Ralph Wilson Stadium tomorrow, it says:

Noon to 4:

Mostly cloudy; no rain; 12-14mph wind; 60 degrees warming to 65 over the course of the game; 75% humidity dropping to 66% over the course of the game.

So, sounds like a warm front is moving in and pushing moisture out

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a weather ap called Dark Sky awhile ago--it purports to use a new model to predict weather.

I have found it extremely reliable with snowfall predictions, and a little less (but still excellent) with rain fall.

For Ralph Wilson Stadium tomorrow, it says:

Noon to 4:

Mostly cloudy; no rain; 12-14mph wind; 60 degrees warming to 65 over the course of the game; 75% humidity dropping to 66% over the course of the game.

So, sounds like a warm front is moving in and pushing moisture out

What time does it show rain stopping in the morning for all us tailgaters out there?

I've been to more games than I can count, and I've never seen the whole stadium stand the entire game.

I did... the Monday night game against the Browns where we lost by a FG, nobody sat down the whole game because it was so cold...

Ever consider that the person behind you may not be able to stand the entire game or even a good part of it? And don't say that they shouldn't go to the game.

If it's an old man or someone who physically can't stand then I guess we xan give him a little view but if you're capable of standing, then stand. Pretty simple really... Plus it's throwbacks and it's a standing Buffalo on the helm...

This^^^

My 77 year old father used to complain about this when our seats were about 9 rows up and the idiots in front of him stood all game. As he's someone who's been going to Bills games since the first season my response to someone who'd say he shouldn't go to games (which he's gotten from drunken morons sitting in front of him) would be STFU (although this year he has other health issues keeping him from going).

Well 1st and foremost I pray your father gets better. On another note, as long as capable people are sitting in the rows behind me, then I my good sir will be stnding... Til if we start losing of course...

Was there, this is very true. Still wanna know how Phil Dawson makes a 59 yarder....

Yeah tell me about it... Toughest drive back home I ever had. What made matters worse was that the fans were counting down how many seconds was left on the clock real loud as the Browns hurried up their special teams unit on the field and I was yelling shut up shut up but, one voice in the midst of 70,000 wasn't loud enough.