Crazy Records

4merper4mer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're probably right. Some teams' predictions just may not generate strong opinions one way or the other. I may bump this a few more times in case anyone wants to try an new team, then let it sit.

The only other one I can strongly disagree with is Jets at 8 wins.

I'll predict them at 5-11.

Bumping this only to say I'm making it our final answer now that the season is upon us. Consensus opinion on bal, cle, cin, kc, nyg, was, det, gb, ari drew no opposition. We'll see how those who picked records do. i know I'm rooting for Mikmac2001.

Edited by 4merper4mer

• 1 month later...

It would appear that my selection of Denver to go 5-11 might be off by a touch when the dust clears.

I'll take the Colts at 5-11. Even though they have a franchise QB in Luck, they are not playing as a team. No run game. Bad Defense. Luck doesn't deserve to play with those scrubs.

I'll take the Colts at 5-11. Even though they have a franchise QB in Luck, they are not playing as a team. No run game. Bad Defense. Luck doesn't deserve to play with those scrubs.

My post was just an update. The entries were closed before the season started. BTW Colts 2-0 with Kim Jung QB on the sidelines so get a dose of reality. There are separate threads for that.

I thought this might be fun so I decided to start a thread. Is there a team you think will have a record which is wildly different from the "expert" predictions? If so put it in a reply. Please take only 1 team and take a team that hasn't been taken yet. I will update the original entry in this thread and we can look back and see whose predictions were best/worst.

The first entry will be mine. I predict Denver at 5-11. Your pick could be a surprise good team or bad, but it has to be a surprise. It also should be a team that has no entry yet, so if you go next you can predict anyone except Denver.

Ari Vegas 8.5

StL 10-6 Felonious Monk Vegas 7.5

SF 5-11 Kirby Jackson Vegas 6.5

Sea 8-8 Bill-fan-4-Ever Vegas 11.5

Still looking good with Seattle.