ROTFL! RUN check out Gabe Ikard's Wiki

Gabe Ikard, C/G just signed to the 53

RUN check out his Wiki before someone changes it

"Gabe Ikard (pronounced EYE-curd;[needs IPA] born September 26, 1990) is an American football center who is currently a member of the Buffalo Bills (the greatest football team of all time). He played college football at Oklahoma. Brady cheats."

Either he has a great sense of humor or someone does -- alright, Fess up, which of you rogue hooligans did it?

:wub::P:thumbsup:

To inject a note of football relevance, he was UDFA signing for the Titans and spent last year on IR.

Edited by Hopeful

Gabe Ikard, C/G just signed to the 53

RUN check out his Wiki before someone changes it

"Gabe Ikard (pronounced EYE-curd;[needs IPA] born September 26, 1990) is an American football center who is currently a member of the Buffalo Bills (the greatest football team of all time). He played college football at Oklahoma. Brady cheats."

Either he has a great sense of humor or someone does -- alright, Fess up, which of you rogue hooligans did it?

:wub::P:thumbsup:

To inject a note of football relevance, he was UDFA signing for the Titans and spent last year on IR.

Hahaha!

This here is the current headline on the page.

Gabe Ikard (pronounced eye-curd;[needs IPA] born September 26, 1990) is an American football center who is currently on the Bills and Brady is god. He played college football at Oklahoma.

Naw, I'm not part of the panning crowd - it's just what I quoted. "currently a member of the Buffalo Bills (the greatest football team of all time). He played college football at Oklahoma. Brady cheats."

Even my teen daughter who is not at all interested in football LOL

I didn't see any mention of Buffalo when I clicked it earlier.

the free editing really is dumb as seen with the latest Brady comment

OK, someone is having way too much fun with this. It's been edited again.

Gabe Ikard (pronounced eye-curd;[needs IPA] born September 26, 1990) is an American football center who is currently playing for the Buffalo Bills, the greatest team in the history of the NFL, who saved the New England Patriots and Oakland Raiders franchises from going bankrupt. He played college football at Oklahoma.

You can click "view history" on the entry and see all the edits that have been made.

There's one that says "...and Brady is God."

I'm kinda thinking maybe this guy has a buddy just signed to the Patriots and they're going back and forth? Belicheat hasn't taken the newbie back to the Tub of Entrails and explained the Patriots Way yet.