Real football starts today!!

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two yrs after this yr or counting this yr?

(good thing Brewer went down, might have been a lot closer)

2 years after this year.

And yes.

I was rooting for the Buckeyes, but a gamer like Michael Brewer going down, is never a "good thing", IMO.

Not a good thing for the injury. I took the comment to mean that it helped along the margin of victory. Not that it was literally good in general.

I think OSU would've won anyway, but with Brewer down our D got completely gassed. At least VT still covered their spread for me.

Also, off topic, there was a lot of Bills talk around the tailgates in Blacksburg this weekend and I saw at least a dozen Bills flags being flown. :thumbsup:

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

I think OSU would've won anyway, but with Brewer down our D got completely gassed. At least VT still covered their spread for me.

Also, off topic, there was a lot of Bills talk around the tailgates in Blacksburg this weekend and I saw at least a dozen Bills flags being flown. :thumbsup:

You think a lot of new Bills fans popped up in Virginia after Tyrod was named starter?

You think a lot of new Bills fans popped up in Virginia after Tyrod was named starter?

I stopped by about a half dozen tailgates throughout the day Monday, and at every single one there was a poll (mostly verbal, one actually written) for how many people are now Bills fans and I didn't initiate any of them :lol:

great game Hokie. As you know, I was not confident about this game beforehand and for good reason!

Hope you had a lot of fun despite the result. The word from the Buckeye fans is that the atmosphere was top notch and Hokie fans all very classy.

Fascinating about all the Bills flags! TT is regionalizing - Russ must be thrilled with this! Lol

Edited by YoloinOhio

great game Hokie. As you know, I was not confident about this game beforehand and for good reason!

Hope you had a lot of fun despite the result. The word from the Buckeye fans is that the atmosphere was top notch and Hokie fans all very classy.

Fascinating about all the Bills flags! TT is regionalizing - Russ must be thrilled with this! Lol

It was a very memorable day, and it was a blast tailgating with a mix of Buckeyes and Hokies. At one point we were tailgating with Deangelo Hall, Kyshoen Jarrett, who made the trip down from DC. And the seats were pretty phenomenal!

nvwPOeY.jpg

YV3EaLf.jpg

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

It was a very memorable day, and it was a blast tailgating with a mix of Buckeyes and Hokies. At one point we were tailgating with Deangelo Hall, Kyshoen Jarrett, who made the trip down from DC. And the seats were pretty phenomenal!

nvwPOeY.jpg

YV3EaLf.jpg

you guys have a really good team. Sounds like Brewer could be back in a month. Maybe you win the ACC? Clemson looks good but not so sure about FSU this year.

you guys have a really good team. Sounds like Brewer could be back in a month. Maybe you win the ACC? Clemson looks good but not so sure about FSU this year.

It'll depend how things go, as always. Last year was severely derailed by injuries (something like 3/4 of our TD's were scored by true freshmen). What'll be interesting is if they burn the redshirt on our 6'6" 220lb Freshman QB Dwayne Lawson. I thought they might last night, but I think they felt it was too late in the game to pull the rip cord just yet. Definitely think ACC is within reach, though! Best of luck to you guys, unless we miraculously meet you in the playoff :lol:

Not a good thing for the injury. I took the comment to mean that it helped along the margin of victory. Not that it was literally good in general.

this

It'll depend how things go, as always. Last year was severely derailed by injuries (something like 3/4 of our TD's were scored by true freshmen). What'll be interesting is if they burn the redshirt on our 6'6" 220lb Freshman QB Dwayne Lawson. I thought they might last night, but I think they felt it was too late in the game to pull the rip cord just yet. Definitely think ACC is within reach, though! Best of luck to you guys, unless we miraculously meet you in the playoff :lol:

Gotta bring Lawson out Motley was terrible. Also interested to see how he does, never too soon to look for the QB of the future B-)

I like Arkansas quite a bit this year. I think that they have a shot to win the SEC West. They should have beaten 'Bama last year and were better than their record. I'm not as high on Auburn as everyone else.

Ole Miss is interesting because they have some great talent. Kelly looked good the other day but I'm not a believer that will keep up. They really fell apart last year when Treadwell went down (mind you Wallace was terrible). That is an unbelievable division again though.

bielema - yikes.