Dinner is on me, the first 10 who sign get to pick the place

Howard

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my 80 plus years I have never seen or herd such disrespect from a young person as Cleats. This type of behavior is taught or possibly something he learned while working as a greasemonkey at The Walmart tire center. I wont get my oil changed there anymore.

In my 80 plus years I have never seen or herd such disrespect from a young person as Cleats. This type of behavior is taught or possibly something he learned while working as a greasemonkey at The Walmart tire center. I wont get my oil changed there anymore.

No, Shirl tells me that you'd much rather have your oil checked by some guy named Earl that you play Euchre with....

PS- she said it was a metaphor....

Well, no. Because I don't fo to Dennys. I avoid chain restaurants whenever possible. Particularly when I'm in a place where I know the restaurants. But if you think Dennys has the best seafood on Transit road, who am I to argue. I live in Florida now. Then again, some people to to Red Lobster down here. I can't figure it out.

Now that you can buy those cheddar bay biscuits at just about any grocery store, I don't think I will set foot in a Red Lobster ever again. Oh, those biscuits.

Johnny. If you happen to drive through buffalo and cant make it to our Dennys Bills Backers Brunch (Shirl came up with that name) swing by our house for a muddled old fashioned and some snacks on the porch. Anyone is welcome and we can all watch Bills game film that Youtube filmed years ago.

H

Johnny. If you happen to drive through buffalo and cant make it to our Dennys Bills Backers Brunch (Shirl came up with that name) swing by our house for a muddled old fashioned and some snacks on the porch. Anyone is welcome and we can all watch Bills game film that Youtube filmed years ago.

H

DB3, love that woman!

Update shirl has been pretty tired today. It might be one of a three different things. 1. She had a bad fish fry yesterday. 2. She got a bad hair do on thursday and feels embarassed to go out.

I'll keep you guys posted if she is ok going to dinner this friday.

H

Update shirl has been pretty tired today. It might be one of a three different things. 1. She had a bad fish fry yesterday. 2. She got a bad hair do on thursday and feels embarassed to go out.

I'll keep you guys posted if she is ok going to dinner this friday.

H

And 3???

So we're still excited to see everybody on Friday! But the location changed. Long story short, Marion got into an argument with the manager, and now refuses to go back there. He can be so stubborn!!! (Men! am I right ladies?!?!?!?!?! LOL!") Anyway, we're now meeting Friday, same time, at the Hopkins diner in South Buffalo. Can't wait to see all of you!

xoxo,

Shirl

finally got the computer back from my wife. I took a long walk after we had our breakfast this morning. I calmed down quite a lot.

That cook at Dennys gave me my oatmeal and one scrambled egg but forgot that I was supposed to get four sausages. A side order of sausage is four links not too links. So I asked Cindy the waitress to get my other too links and she came back and said the cook only gives too links for a side order. I asked her when that changed and reminded her I have been a customer for many years here. She was nice but started to get a little pushy so I pushed back and said I wanted to talk to the manger. This big guy comes over named Ted and I said Teddy I want my other sausage links. He said the store only gives too links as a side order. I told him this was the last meal I would eat at this or any other Dennys and we walked out. The bill was $18.65 so I gave the waitress $2 and told her she would miss out on our tips for the rest of the year. You can pull the wool over the eyes of some people but I was trained and served for many, many years to make sure the customer is always right. They owed me too sausages and I won't go back to that place even though Shirl likes the fruit plate.

Hope to see you guys this friday. Make sure to rsvp here if you are going to make it.

H