Who gets traded?

djp14150

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a trade, per se, but return Matt Cassel back to the Vikings. I'm sure Peg's still has his receipt.

Well Kims surely will. T Pegs is just a dreamer and full of hope.

Kimmers is the nitty gritty

trade mcoy ... we traded all our other productive running backs.

4th rounder?

get Kiko back?

Hmmm, your concrete, humorless approach suggests more Dwight in Scranton than Dwight in Philly, there, Rainn.

i see what you did there. and i should not have. concerned

No one. Any smart GM will see the Bills are in a pinch at WR and RB and the Sept. 4th deadline will force the front office to show their hand. Opposing teams can get the guys we can't retain for free off of waivers.

The issue a tam like Green Bay/Carolina who loses a WR for the season due to injury wont be able to claim players who have been waived. a far better option is to make a deal for a player who could help them.

Other teams may be looking for depth hey arent satisfied with on their team. Similarly they feel they wont be able to claim them so they offere atrade.

Buffalo could trade their WR/RB who is 4th/5th on the depth chart for a depth player they need elsewhere in their lineup like a depth Safety or a depth OL.

Player for player trades rarely happen in the NFL. Hard to see the Bills getting anything more than a 7th round pick for anyone on the roster currently that would be expendable. Unless someone on the roster sees a good return that I just don't get then I can't see it a trade for a pick happening either.

Because a team like Carolina, who are desperate, and paper thin at WR, may not want to roll the dice on whether they can get them. If we can't make a trade, then we don't (obviously), but if we can make a trade for someone who won't be on the team in September anyway, why wouldn't we?

Sort of like trade which landed Jerry Hughes.

Ralph is cheap...just saying

No Ralph Kerr, Kim Pegula's Father, was not cheap and paid for all the expenses to adopt Kim from Korea,

Or were you talking about some other Ralph?