Reminder: Cancel GamePass

Hello All,

Just a reminder to cancel GamePass if you used it just to get a free look at last nights game. I will try to bump this thread before everyone gets charged on Thursday.

Also, FWIW, I used the chat today to cancel mine as I don't care about the games tonight. I had to wait about 5 minutes before getting a rep. Then after I requested the cancellation he responded, "cancelled. Anything else?" I asked for a confirmation email and he said he couldn't do that.

He did say you can save the webpage content, but I tried this and it only saves the webpage, not the chat window. I took several screen shots of the chat just to be safe.

The NFL already takes enough of my money. I don't want them taking $100 more for a preseason game.

I would also just ask them to ensure you were not set up on some sort of auto renewal for next season as part of signing up for the free trial. Don't know if they do that or not for the free trial, but for Preseason live in the past you were automatically setup with auto renewal and had to manually request cancellation.

I rechatted with NFL Game pass people. They said once you have cancelled the service you are no longer auto-enrolled for future subscriptions. However..... if you don't cancel and get billed the $99 you are auto-enrolled for another subscription next year.

Take caution my friends.

Be aware that if you had trouble signing up, like I did yesterday, and tried to do it multiple times, make sure the NFL cancels ALL the charge holds on your card! I had four on the debit card I used.

UPDATE: I just cancelled by phone. No problem. Asked about the multiple holds and the rep said as long as each attempt was done on the same email account, there will be no multiple billing.

Edited by PromoTheRobot