Bills fans drunkest in the league?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm drunk right now! Go Bills!!! But seriously drinking at games is enjoyable, but swearing is not called for...yell all U want scream your head off, U don't need to swear and fight to prove U love the Bills!!!

WRONG! I used to yell F-U at Trent Edwards during games and it felt GREAT!

Used to go to Bills games quite often. The last game I attended was a horrible experience. Had a row of drunken idiots in front of us and a row of talkers in back of us. The row of talkers were talking about their personal lives WAYYYYYY too much. Learned things about their lives that I definitely should not have heard (women talking about their times of the month, and their love lives) they couldn't have cared less about the game. The drunk guys in front of us were shoving each other, falling down, spilling beer all over the place and didn't pay any attention to the game. They were drunk when they came in to the game and got drunker as the game went on. Security ignored them. I was so disgusted we left before the end of the game vowing to not go to another game. I gave it one more shot and took my wife (who had never been to an NFL game) and lo and behold got treated to another round of cursing drunken idiots and a guy who decided to smoke a cigar in front of us. He was a scary looking dude so I didn't want to start a ruckus but looked to security to stop him. They did nothing. Until security clamps down on these jerk offs I won't be going to another game at the Ralph.