Navigating to The Stadium

Hey guys im a first time season ticket holder. Just moved to Tonawanda. Ive been to games before but have no idea what the best way to get to and from the stadium is. I know i could mapquest it, but i know you guys have some easier ways to dodge traffic. Anybody care to assist? Thanks and GO Bills!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys im a first time season ticket holder. Just moved to Tonawanda. Ive been to games before but have no idea what the best way to get to and from the stadium is. I know i could mapquest it, but i know you guys have some easier ways to dodge traffic. Anybody care to assist? Thanks and GO Bills!!!

I Would move from Tonawanda to OP. Knocks a lot off the drive right there.

I like to go early. We meet in buffalo and cruise down abbott and park on the north side.

Typically... it's best to park in a non-bills-owned lot so you can get there before 9. Around 9 is when everything is at a standstill because the bills' Lots open at 9.

After the game you either rum for your car and get out asap... or relax and hang for an hour then leave