Two Bills Land on NFL's Top 50 Merchandise Sales List

McCoy has to be pre-Buffalo. I can't see Bills fans warming up to him that quickly.

Edit: I said the above and then read it was March 1st through May 2015. I'm shocked he'd be #1 for all Bills players.

Edited by Triple Threat

McCoy has to be pre-Buffalo. I can't see Bills fans warming up to him that quickly.

Edit: I said the above and then read it was March 1st through May 2015. I'm shocked he'd be #1 for all Bills players.

warming up to him that quickly? He's been here almost 5 months...

Really?!? He's a superstar. A year ago he was voted by the players as the 3rd best player in the NFL. This isn't some hard hat wearing longshot. This is one of the premier players in the league. Edited by Kirby Jackson

As far as free agents go.... He's as premiere as non-qbs get and has a long term deal (good jersey to buy)

I had to change the format briefly. We're transitioning to a new system at Scout and it still has a few bugs. It should work just fine now!

Sorry, Ryan--the link still didn't work for me.

PS. Please say hi to my buddy at Scout, Dan Bova, for me.