Position by position on Roman getting most out of offense

I think the offense will be better. McCoy, Harvin if healthy, and Clay are all serious playmakers. Sammy and Woods are also returning and the O-line should improve with improved progression and coaching as well as InCog and Miller added. QB play will either be the same with Cassell as an Orton type level of play or EJ will take the job and progress.

I don't expect the Bills offense to be in the top 10 but I think it will be near the 16 spot and that's good enough with the defense to make the playoffs.

Yeah yeah, we have skill players...

Now give us some blocking.

scheme, technique, and capable threats may help take pressure off the line some. not to mention added players, and increased experience.

we will see how it goes.

I think the offense will be better. McCoy, Harvin if healthy, and Clay are all serious playmakers. Sammy and Woods are also returning and the O-line should improve with improved progression and coaching as well as InCog and Miller added. QB play will either be the same with Cassell as an Orton type level of play or EJ will take the job and progress.

I don't expect the Bills offense to be in the top 10 but I think it will be near the 16 spot and that's good enough with the defense to make the playoffs.

Simply well said