2 cute not 2 share!!!

Shirl

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noone better say anything smartallicky about Shirl's posts. She does this every so often. Usually after Roger leaves with his kids and she gets all wimpery. I always tell her hey, you cried when he graduated, you cried when he was married, you cried when he was parolled, and now she cries when they leave for the night. When will the crying end and she just tears up. Thats why I spend so much time at Sullivans place. She let me use the computer now so if any of you punks refer to me as Marion, I'll let loose Terms of service or not.

Noone better say anything smartallicky about Shirl's posts. She does this every so often. Usually after Roger leaves with his kids and she gets all wimpery. I always tell her hey, you cried when he graduated, you cried when he was married, you cried when he was parolled, and now she cries when they leave for the night. When will the crying end and she just tears up. Thats why I spend so much time at Sullivans place. She let me use the computer now so if any of you punks refer to me as Marion, I'll let loose Terms of service or not.

10-4 Marion buddy!

Good morning everyone. Shirl just gave me my early anniversary gift. Its a pamphlet that lets me sit in the recliner and do my writings while watching the bowling or the real estate showcase. My typing is slow and a litle tough with the touch tone keys but im getting use to it.

Did shirl ever cheat on you? Did you have dna taken to see if roger is yours?

I've never cheated on Marion. However, he's accused me multiple times. But that's because his lazy butt does nothing around the house, so I have to invite Cletus over to Mow our Lawn, clean out our attic and stuff. Although the eye candy of a strong country boy around the house doesn't hurt. ;-)

I've never cheated on Marion. However, he's accused me multiple times. But that's because his lazy butt does nothing around the house, so I have to invite Cletus over to Mow our Lawn, clean out our attic and stuff. Although the eye candy of a strong country boy around the house doesn't hurt. ;-)

So, that's Marion in the picture posted beside his name and you're married to that person????

My last day also included visits with carrier Eshelman and Joe Mangini. My picture is my picture. And Eshelman is Eshelman. You can believe what you want but I'm in the background behind Eshelman. We retired at the same time the Cazenovia branch is in buffalo in case you werent aware of the zip code. I know these things.

• 1 month later...