WNY Trip in Two Weeks

Chef Jim

Warren Haynes is playing sometime around that time(August 7th), not advice but you should think about going. It's free by the way

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Yeah, like I didn't know that. He's in Tonawanda Rockin' the River on the 7th the day I leave. However I get my UM fix the night before so I'm cool.

So what you're saying is you want some advice?

No.

Bring a lot of money your buying lunch. 30plus of us. We will hunt you down.

This is actually good advice. Note to self. Avoid mead and his merry (or is that gay) band of 30.

Come to the Mckinley mall on Mondays, Weds, Friday and Sunday and you can walk the mile loop with me, Shirl and my friends. Hope to see you there.

H

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice especially from an old fart who calls his wife Shirl.

who is UM playing with that night? They are playing with Lettuce here, no slouches in their own right.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Yeah, like I didn't know that. He's in Tonawanda Rockin' the River on the 7th the day I leave. However I get my UM fix the night before so I'm cool.

No.

Staying to see the CAR vs BUF preseason game?

This is not actually advice it's a question so thank you for that my dear. I have so much on my calendar the last thing I would do is go to a Bills preseason game. :lol:

who is UM playing with that night? They are playing with Lettuce here, no slouches in their own right.

I think it's just them. I've not seen mention of an opener. It's a free show but I got VIP tix which include:

VIP Tickets available and they include:

• 3 FREE beer/wine with $3 beer and wine after that (water & soda will be free) Going with my brother who doesn't drink so that means 6 beers for me! :D

• Light apps and finger foods from local restaurants

• VIP private bathrooms

• Front of stage viewing area... This is what sold me on the VIP tix

• VIP tent with seating and lawn games Please let it be jarts!! Beer, weed and jarts is a great combo!

Edited by Chef Jim

This is actually advice it's a question so thank you for that my dear. I have so much on my calendar the last thing I would do is go to a Bills preseason game. :lol:

I think it's just them. I've not seen mention of an opener. It's a free show but I got VIP tix which include:

VIP Tickets available and they include:

• 3 FREE beer/wine with $3 beer and wine after that (water & soda will be free) Going with my brother who doesn't drink so that means 6 beers for me! :D

• Light apps and finger foods from local restaurants

• VIP private bathrooms

• Front of stage viewing area... This is what sold me on the VIP tix• VIP tent with seating and lawn games Please let it be jarts!! Beer, weed and jarts is a great combo!

Thank you! I have learned questions are always accepted.

Bring your passport and come up to Canada. I will cook for you. You could probably use a decent meal for once!

Thanks for the advice but I don't need the advice. But you're not far off regarding the decent meal. I've been on a major rabbit food diet all year. I've lost 20 pounds and several inches around my waist.