UB Bulls on ESPN 2

PromoTheRobot

I've seen a lot fo their games this year. Coming inot this eyar I had high hopes for the team, unfortunately I think they've regressed some from last year. There defense isn't as tough and they don't go inside enough on offense. Last yera they came together in the latter half of the season so I'm hoping the same is true this season.

A big problem they have is slow starts. They always seem to be down big going into the 2nd half, and have to pull these big comebacks.

Looking forward to watching the game tomorrow.

I believe they'll also be on ESPN2 against Fresno State on February 19 as a ESPN Bracket Buster.

GO BULLS!

Bulls were supposed to be a lock for the division title and were the favorites to win the MAC and get a tournament bid. 7-5 doesn't cut it. Actually, they blew a 17 point 2nd half lead earlier this week against division leader Miami. Typical underacheiving Buffalo sports team. Niagara is the team to watch. They are leading the Metro Atlantic and are the favorite to win that conference and people are saying they could even win a couple games in the Big Dance.

Bulls were supposed to be a lock for the division title and were the favorites to win the MAC and get a tournament bid. 7-5 doesn't cut it. Actually, they blew a 17 point 2nd half lead earlier this week against division leader Miami. Typical underacheiving Buffalo sports team. Niagara is the team to watch. They are leading the Metro Atlantic and are the favorite to win that conference and people are saying they could even win a couple games in the Big Dance.

235264[/snapback]

The Gaels sure hurt them last night!

They are 14-7 but their problem is division play. their record inside the division isnt as great.

235230[/snapback]

Since there is almost no way UB is going to get an at-large tourney bid without winning the MAC tourney, I'm not all that concerned about their intradivisional record. That kind of thing is more important to the Villanovas and the NC States of the world. Just hope UB is firing on all cylinders by the time the MAC tourney rolls around. Go Bulls!

235264[/snapback]

Typical uninformed comments. Lock for the division title? You fail to mention the fact that three days after losing to Miami (in overtime, at Miami) they went into Western Michigan and gave them a beat down and became the first team to beat W.M. at home in two years. Buffalo has gone toe-to-toe with every team in the conference, beating favorites Miami (OH), Western Michigan, and Toledo. They also beat Niagara in one of the best game all year.