Bills vs. Titans

JMoss69380

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Nashville Bills Backers package deal with ticket, tailgate etc is sold out. There is no tailgate only option, as the package was through the Titans. So those of us not in that package will have to make alternate tailgate arrangements

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

The Nashville Bills Backers package deal with ticket, tailgate etc is sold out. There is no tailgate only option, as the package was through the Titans. So those of us not in that package will have to make alternate tailgate arrangements

I am certainly in for that!!! Let's try and get a list together for who wants to tailgate and we can coordinate grub... We are making the drive, I can take my truck if we need a grill... Won't be anything too big- maybe 12x24

I have never been to a road game where Bills Backers didn't gather the night before for a little pre-game fun. I have been looking and can't fand any information anywhere about a Saturday night get together. If anyone knows of anything, please let me know. If there's nothing going on, I'll just drive up the morning of the game from Memphis. Thanks!

Just found this:

The Buffalo Bills Backers of Atlanta and Ashville will be going to Honky Tonk Central that evening. We have over 130 going so far. We will be on the 3rd floor. We had a great time there last year!

http://www.honkytonkcentral.com/

329 BROADWAY, NASHVILLE, TN 37201 (615) 742-9095

the pub is earlier in the day and the Honky Tonk in the evening........I hope to make both.

Right - the Nashville Backers event is a happy hour from 2-5 PM

McNamara's Irish Pub & Restaurant

2740 Old Lebanon Rd, Nashville, Tennessee 37214

Thinking of driving up from the ATL for this tilt; is there a Bills Backers crew in Nashvegas, and will there be others like me coming in to take over their home turf?

The ATL Bills Backer crowd has at least one bus going up and they have tix in the upper level. My son says the Bills backers bar in Nashville is really wild. I'll be driiving up with the wife and staying at my sons. We've got a couple seats that should be pretty good. I expect us to be well represented! I'd love to own the place the way we can in Jacksonville!

I'm very interested in any tailgating info.