Big news, Chafee is running

DC Tom will not like it because he follows a bad process.

You're still here? You haven't yet realized that your entire disagreement with my statement is based on my statement?

You really are an idiot.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I wasn't too stupid, then maybe you could explain it to me?

The fact that you're defending my own statement with your blather, and don't even realize it, is how I know you're too stupid to understand it.

I wish I wasn't too stupid, then maybe you could explain it to me?

You expect a straight answer from him? He's the same butt clown who said lives lost and dollars spent weren't good criteria to assess foreign policy. Apparently he's into to "good practises that produce bad results" lol

You expect a straight answer from him? He's the same butt clown who said lives lost and dollars spent weren't good criteria to assess foreign policy. Apparently he's into to "good practises that produce bad results" lol

No, he's into good "process" regardless of the results produced.

"Process is more important than outcome."

Edited by reddogblitz

That would be worth watching. Probably worth a couple laughs and some sneers.

Chafee is hilarious. He would frequently say things like, "All of our state's (Rhode Island) problems can be attributed to the nattering nabobs of negativism who won't get behind our government solutions."

Keeping in mind, of course, that Rhode Island is the most strongly Demorcat state in the country, and has been for decades.

Definately worth watching.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker