FA LB Michael Buchanan visiting Bills - update: Signed

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that we are actually getting little crowded at LB......am I off base on this?

I realize a lot these guys wont be here on the final cut.

ILB not so much. Bradham/Brown/Powell seems to be it. Or am I missing someone?

The Bills website has him listed as DE.

I think more sites should to move to the "new" terminology of labeling players as "Edge", "DL", or "DT". It just makes it easier to identify how a player fits into the roster groupings.

JMO

I think more sites should to move to the "new" terminology of labeling players as "Edge", "DL", or "DT". It just makes it easier to identify how a player fits into the roster groupings.

JMO

They also have Corey Graham listed as a safety.

steward and Tarpley, I think

Right, forgot about the rooks! So Steward is supposed to be at least good at ST's. Guess that makes ILB depth OK if he makes the team.

Edited by Big C

I

They just need him for practice since Hughes is too disruptive in practice...

lol :thumbsup:

JMO

Edge players. Mario, Hughes and Buchanan?

Lawson?

Meh.

Worth some talk, but i dont feel him anymore. He has a wingspan, he is smart but he just has not created much pressure. But with Rex he might turn his game up a notch.

Sure lets throw Manny in there too. thing is he can cover a bit too more than Mario and Hughes anyways ; )

Thanks John !

Meh.

Worth some talk, but i dont feel him anymore. He has a wingspan, he is smart but he just has not created much pressure. But with Rex he might turn his game up a notch.

Sure lets throw Manny in there too. thing is he can cover a bit too more than Mario and Hughes anyways ; )

Thanks John !

I just remember him under Pettine.....which should be a similar scheme to Rex.....

He was productive