2014 KC game is on NFLN right now

Marrone on the sideline looking like Eeyore in salute to military garb is brutal

I'm in. Hey did anyone notice they said Kelly will be on tomorrow to give his opinion on Brady?

i missed it, will he be on NFL AM?

I watched this game last month on NFL Replay to find out how the hell we lost. 2 turnovers in the 2nd half is how we lost.

everyone talks about Brown's goal line fumble but mckelvin's PR fumble was just as big. I really hope they give that job to someone else this year. Harvin? Edited by YoloinOhio

We did great up until the fourth quarter.. Considering our coaching and qb situation... Bryce Brown doesn't fumble and it's a different outcome for sure... Imagine if Orton had a nice big target in the EZ to catch one of his line-drive passes... I love Bobby Woods, but he is a hair and a half too short.

disastrous fourth quarter fumble by Mckelvin also... :(

Marrone on the sideline looking like Eeyore in salute to military garb is brutal

i missed it, will he be on NFL AM?

everyone talks about Brown's goal line fumble but mckelvin's PR fumble was just as big. I really hope they give that job to someone else this year. Harvin?

I believe they said NFL am

FWIW, SF is on now. Kinda interesting watching Roman's O

thanks. I've been looking at some of their games going back to 2013 and his offense is tough to establish any kind of pattern with as it seems to change from game to game. Edited by YoloinOhio

thanks. I've been looking at some of their games going back to 2013 and his offense is tough to establish any kind of pattern with as it seems to change from game to game.

Exactly, 2 TEs and a FB to an empty set, to a zone read out of pistol, then 11 personnel. It really is flexible. Makes me think that our O will be much different week to week based on the defensive strengths and the thoughs on how we can best take advantage of their weaknesses.